Photoshop disasters (Major magazines and Brands only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
They forgot shadows as well.

With the picture I've posted, they've either adjusted her thighs to make them have a 'perfect' curve or added the background (including the seat) in. I can't justify it without breaking the ban on weight discussion. And I've also just noticed that she has no neck or collarbones either.

how could she NOT sit on the arm of the chair? especially posing. i'm a guy who's slightly taller and definitely bigger than her and i could sit on an arm of a chair. even THAT chair.

seems a mask, and the nose:doh:

l
s1j8z7.jpg

lgalondon.com

All the photoshopping going in to covers will never cease to amaze me, what's the point of putting a celebrity on the cover if you're going to photoshop her unrecognizable. I wish they would leave those covers alone or with just minimal photoshop like covers featuring male celebrities usually do. At least they still make them look human.

Do celeb PR people pressure magazines to photoshop their clients?

500x_imancorsetpshop1119.jpg

Even the ageless and gorgeous Iman is apparently not tiny-waisted enough, not white enough, nor is her face ?? enough to escape the heavy hand of the talentless photoshopper!!

We just got an email from a PR agency, pushing Iman's clothing line, which included two images of the supermodel: One was an unretouched screen shot. The other? We'll classify it as a Photoshop Of Horrors.
Iman is gorgeous and slender! She is not, as far as we know, missing ribs. But the image on the right — shot by photographer Mike Ruiz, often featured on America's Next Top Model — shows the 55-year-old mother of two with an unrealistically tiny waist. Notice how the right side of the gold dress — designed by The Blonds — gets kind of weird between her hair and her hand. Probably because it was scooped out, digitally.

http://jezebel.com/5694429/imans-waist-whittled-in-fashion-show-ads#ixzz15l10pBPk
Poor Iman! Who is responsible for this insanity? Someone whose only contact with girls is a Barbie doll?

Someone commented that her face has been retouched to look like Celine Dion...

Please find new thread here

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"