Photoshop disasters (Major magazines and Brands only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow Demi looks like Caroline Ribiero

she looks like the girl from Final Fantasy
final-fantasy.jpg

assineviatv

It's obviously Karlie and although it's quite airbrushed, it's one of the better ones from this thread :lol:

seriously, the majority of the VS website is a photoshop disaster

yes,from the infamous one with a mistery hand on marisa's shoulder all the way to making girls look like drag queens, they do not know how to use photoshop.... :yuk:

the huge and missing feet might be a perspective thing...

altho i do believe at sometimes the editors see a little bit of a foot poking out behind someone else and just decide to 'erase it'. even tho its super weird.

US Vogue December 2010...hardly being discreet with this one. It's beyond obvious that Angelina was cut and pasted into this background...it's like they didn't even try to hide it...
tn-angelina-jolie-vogue-december-2010-02.jpg

(justjared)

:rofl:

Yeah, I don't believe she was leaning on the end of the chair in this one either:

article13286430c074b5a0.jpg

Daily Mail

The lighting in both don't match.

Last edited by a moderator:
So hard to tell for sure in that one, with the contrast ramped up sky-high like that! It's certainly not as glaringly repositioned as the previous shot though.

I'm pretty sure they're real. I mean it's Angelina Jolie for US Vogue - it's not like they can't book the best locations. The problem is they went overboard making her outfit look perfect and forgot basic properties of light. Unless that purple dress is having a massive chemical reaction it should not glow like that!

They forgot shadows as well.

With the picture I've posted, they've either adjusted her thighs to make them have a 'perfect' curve or added the background (including the seat) in. I can't justify it without breaking the ban on weight discussion. And I've also just noticed that she has no neck or collarbones either.

Well Anna hates cleavage doesn't she. Remember what she did to Blake's boobs? After all she paid for them.... :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->