Photoshop disasters #2 (Major magazines and brands only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
i can see a tiny spot of another leg, too. it´s behind the knee.

You guys know that I was being sarcastic, right?
of course the leg´s been cut out :smile:

Last edited by a moderator:
Dolce & Gabbana couture

Jacquelyn Jablonski apparently floats in the air. No legs.

ehxgM.jpg

Facebook / Brave Models via Flashbang

You can not judge with that preview. The photo is croped, when you have the full photo you may judge if she has legs (or not)

i think that the dress is actually a long one.. they pasted Jacquelyn on the image, cropped it and then moved her higher,
when you crop a picture everything outside of the frame is completely deleted so the rest of the dress disappeared, they should've moved her first and then crop.. indeed a major photoshop fail :doh:

Beyonce has a new perfume out and IMO the photoshop is a disaster
pic beyonce perfumes FB

Kate Middleton is on the cover of Marie Claire SA which is actually a digitally manipulated image which may not really qualify for a photoshop disaster since it was intentional. I just put it here coz it looks horrible

pic styleite.com

*PLEASE DON'T QUOTE IMAGES*

Hahaha.. This is a bad one

i think that the dress is actually a long one.. they pasted Jacquelyn on the image, cropped it and then moved her higher,
when you crop a picture everything outside of the frame is completely deleted so the rest of the dress disappeared, they should've moved her first and then crop.. indeed a major photoshop fail :doh:

I think that's a pretty good explanation! It's a pity, could have been so easily avoided.

Hopefully this hasn't been posted.

Lanvin SS12 campaign. Look at Marte's supposed mirror reflection and compare it to the other side? Notice anything?

lanvin.com via tentalicious

The male model doesn't have a snake on him in the mirror reflection, lol. The light fixture also mysteriously appears in the mirror reflection, but I suppose you could explain it away by the ange of the reflection.

Hopefully this hasn't been posted.

Lanvin SS12 campaign. Look at Marte's supposed mirror reflection and compare it to the other side? Notice anything?

lanvin.com via tentalicious

The male model doesn't have a snake on him in the mirror reflection, lol. The light fixture also mysteriously appears in the mirror reflection, but I suppose you could explain it away by the ange of the reflection.

It seems on the female models hand in the reflection there is part of a snake but not anywhere else :lol:

Sharon's got a tiny waist on the Serbian Cosmo cover from 2005

6926_160754227130_6171041_n.jpg

(Cosmopolitan Srbija Facebook)

Does this Thai Cosmo cover need a description:

39332_429245708484_2694529_n.jpg

(cosmothailand Facebook)

It looks like both the hair and the face - but not the head - were pasted on from another photo.

Head (from Russian Cosmo) + Body (from American Cosmo) = Cosmo Middle East cover

images
+
images
=
images

(photos by whosdatedwho.com)

wow middle east cosmo did a great job! their mag looks better than the others. Thai cosmo on the other hand got a drag queen and put her in Britney costume

^^ I believe this one is the winner!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->