Pirelli Calendar 2013 by Steve McCurry [No images from the calendar allowed]

^This was my point earlier in Joan's thread. We al know that Karlie was in Rio for Vogue and no one knows why Joan was in Brazil but she was there in June. All the models are usually together during the time of the shoot so this doesn't really make any sense to me. I want to know if Karlie is actually confirmed for the shoot or did modelinia and "The Cut" jump to that conclusion because they knew she was in Brazil at that time...

^Indeed. I guess it's one of the two.

If it's shot in may, Karlie is in it.
According to Liquida.it (via The Fashion Spot), photog McCurry said, “I want to portray women who are sexy without being naked.” The shoot had been scheduled for May in Brazil, so the portraits are most likely in the can.
Karlie went twice to Brasil, one time to Rio and the other time to Bahia.
I also want to know if it confired or indeed that Modelinia junp into that conclusion.

Also annoying; some articles are talking about the shoot was in may, others who posted in early june are saying that it's not shot yet. And that could mean Joan (who went later in june to Brasil) is in it and not Karlie.

Last edited by a moderator:
well the time period could be the very end of may and beginning of june ie may 27 to june 4 as an example

Well i don't know ofcourse. Since there isn't really any confirmation.
But based on their tweets (and i know that maybe just Joan didn't tweet she went to Brasil in may)

Karlie went to Rio may 17 and was iat home with her sister may 24.
Joan got back june 14 (and in may she was in London, CDFA and new york for snowwhite and early june she went to her family) seems a bit long to me? And don't they usually shoot them all in like a week or max two weeks? i'm not saying it's not possible, cause maybe she wentand just didn't tweet about it but i don't want anyone cheer for nothing cause i know there are a lot of joanfans and there isn't any concrete information.
something just seemed off with the timeconflicts.

ugh i dunnow, maybe karlie isn't even in it and was it shot in june.

^^ think or hope :wink:?

it's usually all together in a week, but who knows. At least no one is official confirmed as far as we know.

i remember reading it too Karl 2 week to b done shooting all the models,i cant think of all the cast been together for 2 weeks :lol:
im pretty sure they schedule each different days.

if they are in location it make take longer,i mean 2 week in a studio in locations must take at least 3.
it all depends TBH terry did shoot them all together but the cast wasnt that "A" list.

i remember reading it too Karl 2 week to b done shooting all the models,i cant think of all the cast been together for 2 weeks :lol:
im pretty sure they schedule each different days.

if they are in location it make take longer,i mean 2 week in a studio in locations must take at least 3.
it all depends TBH terry did shoot them all together but the cast wasnt that "A" list.

We simply can't count a model in cause she was in Brasil. Not saying it's not impossible, I just think that we can't stuck on a thought cause one is our fave model.

2012, Mario Sorrenti had a really A list cast and he shot them in Corsica for a 1-2 weeks if I remember correctly.

ETA

The images were shot by famed fashion photographer Mario Sorrenti, who spent a week in Corsica working with Kate Moss, Milla Jovovich and other stars to get the sun-soaked result.
carsguide.com

With a very A listed cast with Kate, Lara, Natasha.. So it's make no difference in time to do studio or location unless it's raining, but since Karlie was back after a week, i'm almost sure this was a one week shoot..
i don't mind Karlie and/or Joan and I don't need or want to be right, happy to see them both but to me it doesn't make sence that one was in may and the other in june..

Please keep the speculation about who could or should be in the calender to an absolute minimum. We want to discuss real news and not turn this into a debate about which models were where for how long and how big the chances are of them having shot for the calender. Thank you. :flower:

Adriana is a part of it again and pregnant!

Source (with behind the scenes:( vanityfair.it

The models were chosen because they are protagonists involved in the support of foundations, NGOs and humanitarian projects

Vogue.it

the complete cast is 11 women:

Sonia Braga
Isabeli Fontana
Adriana Lima
Hanaa Ben Abdesslem
Petra Nemcova
Marisa Monte
Elisa Sednaui
Liya Kebede
Karlie Kloss
Kyleigh Kuhn
Summer Rayne Oakes

The Cal will be presented in Rio de Janeiro on 27th and Sophia Loren will be there.

lastampa.it

^ 27th, which month?
Posted via Mobile Device

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcad1947
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->