• The Red Carpet Highlights of... The 77th Annual Cannes Film Festival 2024!

• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Pirelli Calendar 2015 by Steven Meisel [NO IMAGES FROM THE CALEDNAR ALLOWED]

As much as I love some of them I am still quite underwhelmed...

Meisel did such a great job, not a single shot i don't like. They all look glorious.

I like how he goes from a romantic Karen Elson to a sensual Joan Small to a naive (yet topless) Sasha and so on. Great job

Most underwhelming calander I've seen. I expected so much from Meisel. This is just crass and unispired. I've seen more creative pictures in playboy.

Are we allowed to post images on the models´threads?
If I post the pics on my blog, can I post the link?

Last edited by a moderator:
hmmm...anyone notice the two types of thematic lighting: 1>hard light and 2>the other backlit?

I got the calendar and considering this comes from Meisel ... it's extremely lazy and underwhelming. Yes, some of the photos are beautiful, I purchased because of Adriana, Natalia and Isabeli (mainly)... I knew the contents before I purchased it and it was so cheap I didn't mind, it cost me $60 including shipping from Italy to Texas.

For this to have been a good Pirelli Calendar and to be considered up to par with the other years, I expected no less than 3 images per model (at least) ...

So yes, I am utterly disappointed and underwhelmed worst calendar from the ones I have 2003-2015 (Don't own 2007 as that one was not good either imo)

Design wise it's also underwhelming just a little spring to hold the pages unlike the grandeur of the calendars from 2011 - 2014 especially the 2012 by sorrenti.

The box was my favorite thing of the calendar ... it's pretty but contents/design not so much.

Now, the 2016 :yuk: ... if it weren't for Natalia's photo .... I'll buy it when I can get it for less than $35 hopefully $20 lol

* this is my rating, don't want to contradict anyone regarding how much they loved it or not. I come from experience regarding other more qualified and better produced issues and first hand collecting and appreciation of pirelli the cal. :innocent:

Raquel looks amazinggg in the video !!! WOW And Carolyn looks stunning, she's been modeling for so long now, good on her she truly is one of the best. I wish Carmen Kass was as present as her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aeroplvne
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->