IN HQ.

VISUALIZING.FASHION

Bridget Jones's Baby photocall, Sydney - August 22 2016
gVJavYa.jpg

vogue.co.uk

American Way September 2016
photographed by Brian Bowen Smith

vk.com

LONDON, ENGLAND - SEPTEMBER 05: Renee Zellweger arrives for the world premiere of 'Bridget Jones's Baby' at Odeon Leicester Square on September 5, 2016 in London, England. (Photo by Dave J Hogan/Dave J Hogan/Getty Images)

''Good Morning Britain'', London, Sept 5 '16

starity.hu

So relieved/happy she's not wearing Herrera exclusively anymore. The Schiaparelli suits her.

'Bridget Jones's Baby' Premiere at Le Grand Rex in Paris, France - September 6, 2016

starity.hu

Wearing MONSE at the Berlin premiere

fashioncourt tw

^ Love that look! She looks fabulous during the press tour.

Red Magazine October 2016

Red Magazine October 2016 Digital Edition

Renee Zellweger attends the "Bridget Jones Baby" New York Premiere at Paris Theater on September 12, 2016 in New York City.

zimbio

God Renee, at least do something with your hair! These looks are ok, nothing special. But in all these shots it looks like she just wrapped up an excruciating day at the office. The above one is my favourite, the Monse one I loathe with passion. Too frumpy, and I hate ruched detail.

Not a popular opinion, but I think she should permanently head back to CH. The casual looks always flattered her at least.

Last edited by a moderator:
She's looking great - I love her more casual outfits the most, like the dress she wore in Sydney

Wearing Carolina Herrera Resort 2017

fashioncourt tw

She looks amazing in that white dress, very vintage Dior which is what I've associated her red carpet style with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suchitha
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->