Renee Zellweger

Renée Zellweger attends AARP The Magazine's 19th Annual Movies For Grownups Awards at Beverly Wilshire, A Four Seasons Hotel on January 11, 2020 in Beverly Hills, California.

xIFePu6.jpg

Cfn2mvq.jpg

zimbio.com

Renee Zellweger attends the 25th Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 12, 2020 in Santa Monica, California.
5X1Sqjd.jpg

zimbio​

Renée Zellweger accepts the Best Actress award for 'Judy' onstage during the 25th Annual Critics' Choice Awards at Barker Hangar on January 12, 2020 in Santa Monica, California.

5RMNZ93.jpg

HJxR7ci.jpg

Renee Zellweger attends the American Riviera Award Honoring Renee Zellweger during the 35th Santa Barbara International Film Festival at Arlington Theatre on January 16, 2020 in Santa Barbara, California.

HEeqjja.jpg

SLk7e6t.jpg

zimbio.com

British Vogue February 2020.

Y1svPAV.jpg

celebmafia.com

Renee Zellweger, winner of Outstanding Performance by a Female Actor in a Leading Role for 'Judy,' poses in the press room during the 26th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 19, 2020 in Los Angeles, California.
ChF94rn.jpg

0H0zniD.jpg

FhOAWke.jpg

KvUPRGV.jpg

a32uF4o.jpg

NVmEcl7.jpg

zimbio​

I'm so glad she went for custom Margiela by Galliano, a true couturier's work for this important moment in her career. The dress' grandiose is just right for the occasion, and I especially love the color. Add to this Aniston's vintage Dior by Galliano dress and we know which designer won the evening!

After wearing Margiela, I cannot guess what designer she'll go for at the Oscars. It's so funny to me because she used to only wear Carolina Herrera but she's been in Dior, Armani etc... :lol: I guess maybe she isn't into Wes Gordon's Herrera?

Renée Zellweger attends the 92nd Oscars Nominees Luncheon on January 27, 2020 in Hollywood, California.

hE6GpA5.jpg

dFN5CGz.jpg

R1TUhAO.jpg

zimbio.com

^ To be fair I can barely find two looks in Gordon's last four collections that I think Renée would be into. His interpretation of Herrera is much more saccharine than Carolina's; Renee always wore the more classic, fitted looks from the collections. But perhaps they'll custom make something for her for the Oscars!

She is in such amazing shape. Those arms!

And the legs too! she's a runner, makes sense.

Carolina's Herrera really fitted Renee like a glove and even though she wore Margiela it actually looked like CH. Doubt Wes Gordon's style would be for her, but I'm anxious to see what she'll wear to the Oscars.

God, another incredible look! I am obsessed with her awards run; everything has been fitted to perfection so far, and she looks like a real movie star.

I think I'd like to see her wear a simple, custom Tom Ford column dress to the Oscars. I'm pretty sure she won't go big but instead stick to this silhouette, so why not go for the best. Just no Dior, please.

I've had the same thought this awards season, she's one of the only ones who looks, dresses and acts like a movie star. She has that elegant presence and a little bit of mystery that so many of the younger actresses are lacking with all their selfies and oversharing.

This dress is a knockout, I love everything about it.

It's not even anything special, but she elevates it so much with her statuesque figure! I love how these looks are markedly 50s/60s yet not a straight-forward allusion to Judy.

she was so sweet on jimmy kimmel :heart:
and she is looking great lately, yay!

p.s. knock out performance in the film, too

Renée Zellweger attends the "Judy" premiere At Cinema Gaumont Marignan on February 04, 2020 in Paris, France.

2ktGbnC.jpg

LUyH2PD.jpg

ZqiuZVv.jpg

zimbio.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Silvercat90
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"