Richard Chai for Target

I love the designs but Target does these designers a disservice with the budget. All the GO designers' collections have been such poor quality I wouldn't dream of buying it (and I'm an avid H&M/Zara fan).

Im sure everyone has figured it out by now but those photos posted from Targets press room arent Chai they are from Targets private label for Go International. There will be a second private label after Rogan & then Chai. Saunders will be after that. I cant wait to see the pics from Chai's collection. Hopefully they will be posted soon.

thanks for clarifying the schedule Tiffany...:flower:

im not TOO impressed so much by the teen vogue pics. i didnt buy anything at all from the jovovich hawk or rogan collections. im sure ill buy something on sale from chai though...

FIRST LOOK: RICHARD CHAI FOR TARGET

You've been dying to see these clothes, and we'll show them to you first.

NYLON will have a full-on article about Richard Chai's new partnership with Target in the imminent August issue, but we figured there was no harm in leaking you the clothes.

Below are our favorite 8 looks, which cost about $90 each (yes, for the whole outfit).

You can score them in Target this August, but tape them up on your wall right now for inspiration!
1641_i1_1.jpg

1641_i2_2.jpg

1641_i3_3.jpg

1641_i4_4.jpg

1641_i5_5.jpg

1641_i6_6.jpg

1641_i7_7.jpg

1641_i8_8.jpg

nylonmag.com

I really like the first look. Not bad so far, I'm excited to see the rest.

The knotted dress and cardigan in the third outfit looks pretty cute :smile:

I love the cardigans and that purple coat. I didn't like the Rogan collection at all. this looks much better.

Im IN LOVE with the knotted color block dress!! Im undecided about the other right now but cant wait to see more.

I wasn't so crazy about Rogan, sadly, but this looks like an AMAZING collection - I still wear the Libertine for Target on a regular basis and Richard Chai's looks like it could still be a wardrobe staple in another year.

How exciting!!

The 7th outfit... are those stonewashed purple/pink jeans?

Yeah... you could be right. They look a little heathered then.

ooooh I'm super excited for all the outerwear pieces! Can't wait to see it all in person :smile:

from the looks of those pics, this is my favorite collection so far! i bought a couple of things from rogan and none from jh bc i was too late :( and i cant wait until august!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->