Richard Chai for Target

Im excited! Even though theres just maybe 3 to 4 pieces I like as of now. Im liking the purple/ivory tie dress, the blue/white print dress, the purple plaid dress. Im curious about a couple other things.

Looking over the lookbook, I like it, but I don't think I'm actually going to buy anything from it. There are some cute pieces, but none I really want in my closet, to be totally honest. I like the mixed print looks the best.

The quality of the clothing in these target collaborations is terrible, although I like some of the pieces :doh:

Did someone say anything about Jonathan Saunders??

i like look 8 & 18 the most :smile: i wonder how the blazers will be. i like the zip front skirt but thats too short for me

thanks for posting the link shewar

target.com

Attachments

• Richard_Chai_for_Target_Look_Book_008-prv.jpg
    Richard_Chai_for_Target_Look_Book_008-prv.jpg
    13 KB · Views: 278
  • Richard_Chai_for_Target_Look_Book_018-prv.jpg
    Richard_Chai_for_Target_Look_Book_018-prv.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 281
Last edited by a moderator:
I think the quality is getting much better than it used to be. I thought the J&H collections quality was pretty good for the price & so was Rogan. I bought tons of Rogan... to much lol & Im looking forward to this collection. I mostly like the dresses... & Im really excited to see a navy dress! Navy is the new black for me.

^ yea i was pretty happy with the quality of the rogan line. i have a bunch of it and am still thinking of getting a couple more clearance pieces. i hope chai's line is of the same quality.

It's amazing how each line just gets better and better. I'm looking forward to this one.

I saw a couple of pieces in Teen Vogue, this was my favourite

2647306903_9b94e62129_o.jpg

la.racked.com

Just a shame they won't ship to the UK!

who's the next GO designer? i know i've read it before, i just can't remember to save my life!

a lof of the richard chai items are featured in the new issue of latina magazine, including a leather vest for 80$.

the next go designer is jonathan saunders.

It wont be long now...probably early on the 31st. Im excited!

I actually like it! actually its my fave out of all the go collections!i think the individual pieces would go great with other pieces i have. wait 31st as in of august or which month?

Well its supposed to be out August 2nd or 3rd but it always seems to be out the Friday before here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->