Sean Penn & Natalie Portman caught making out?!

But my point is...even if he have wife, we do not know if they still really care about each other and how they are doing.
We do not knnow what Robyn has done or does she really care.

I just think they would make great pair. kinda funny pair and unexpected but great.

even if you are married does not mean that the woman or man you are married is the right one.

Eeeew?

But is this for real? Didn't see this coming as I thought Natalie wasn't that kind of girl..

You're right brokenenglish, here's the article:

Natalie Portman Blasts Sean Penn Hookup Rumor

Natalie Portman has a well-earned reputation for being smart, professional and gracious, but even she can sometimes get caught in the tabloids' line of fire. Case in point: In its latest issue, Star magazine accuses her of sharing a "passionate embrace" with married Oscar winner Sean Penn, a claim the actress, via her reps, dismisses as completely untrue.

The tab alleges that Portman, 27, and Penn, 48, who both served on the Cannes Film Festival jury last year,Hot Gossip: Natalie Portman Blasts Sean Penn Hookup RumorWonderWall, March 25, 2009
Related: Kat Giantis, Natalie Portman, Sean Penn
By Kat Giantis

Natalie Portman has a well-earned reputation for being smart, professional and gracious, but even she can sometimes get caught in the tabloids' line of fire. Case in point: In its latest issue, Star magazine accuses her of sharing a "passionate embrace" with married Oscar winner Sean Penn, a claim the actress, via her reps, dismisses as completely untrue.

The tab alleges that Portman, 27, and Penn, 48, who both served on the Cannes Film Festival jury last year, dined together on March 17 at the bar of the Sunset Tower Hotel and were later spotted "making out."

But Portman's rep says Star's hanky-panky story is a bunch of hooey, and assures us that the pair's bread-breaking was strictly above-board.

"We flatly deny the story, other than the fact that she joined Sean and several others briefly during their dinner," states the spokesperson. "The rest of the story is patently untrue."

According to the New York Post, there were three other people at the table that night, including "Milk" screenwriter Dustin Lance Black -- not exactly the makings of a romantic evening.

Besides, word is that Portman left soon after the meal to hit the "I Love You, Man" premiere with her pal -- and partner in comedic PSA crime -- Rashida Jones.

Meanwhile, it turns out Penn, who reconciled with wife-of-a-dozen-years Robin Wright Penn a year ago, isn't the only thespian being linked to Portman.

The Chicago Sun-Times says that Ryan Gosling has been pitching woo in her direction since they met recently at a Los Angeles nightclub.

The actor has supposedly been sending an "intrigued"
Natalie a steady stream of "very poetic" text messages, along with first editions of books he thinks she'd enjoy.

"Natalie always has been attracted to actors and other men who are intellectuals," a mole maintains to the paper, "and Ryan qualifies."

But don't start swooning over "The Notebook" star's seemingly impressive courting skills just yet. A Portman confidant tells us that the two have never even met.

Source:msn.com

well if it is true,we don't know the nature of their relationship,he and robin. and we also don't know if they're divorcing. and also they are quite liberal so i would not at all be surprised if she was open to this.

well there you go. maybe it isn't even true at all.

Should we put in place a rule that the thread is deleted if the rumor proves untrue?:lol:

I can just picture them talking dirty in the bedroom.
"That global warming is getting really dangerous."
"Oh yeah baby."
"AIG bonuses."
"Totally big."
"Go Che."

^:lol:

I hope Nat does better than both Sean Penn or Ryan Gosling. I actually found her last bf to be attractive for some reason...can't recall his name for the life of me though.

:rolleyes:

I was really happy when I saw him back with Robin Wright at the Oscars...this is just eww!

^:lol:

I hope Nat does better than both Sean Penn or Ryan Gosling. I actually found her last bf to be attractive for some reason...can't recall his name for the life of me though.

:rolleyes:

devendra banhart? he's dreamy to me as well, smart, poetic...

what the hell? : :blink: this is so random... I remember seeing pictures of Sean Penn at the Oscars just over a month ago holding his wife closely! I hope this isnt true... for Robin's sake anyway... if she would even care at this point.

Last edited by a moderator:
People seem to forget that Penn, apart from married, is a woman beater too.

hate natalie portman even more. she seems so shallow, plain, anti-vigorous.

if sean penn wants to cheat.. he can do sooooooo much better.
the best - if he doesnt cheat. robin wright penn is a wonderful woman!

didn't portman flat out denied it? she never gets involved in rumour cleaning but she denied this through her rep immediately because she knows Sean and Robin. And since when anyone in this world believes star magazine??:P

I thought Sean Penn and his wife were divorcing? I read that recently in the newspaper.

Natalie Portman and Sean Penn Still Together

May 08, 2009
by:
Bridget Daly

News of Sean Penn and Robin Wright Penn’s divorce being finalized just broke last week. And now we’re hearing that Penn is still secretly dating Natalie Portman!

Star Magazine reports that the two have been together ever since March 17th, when they were spotted making out at Sunset Tower Hotel’s Tower Bar.

A source tells the magazine, "She stimulates him in ways no other person has, mentally or professionally. There's a lot more there with Natalie than any of the other girls Sean's been with."

An insider says that Sean’s affair with Natalie was the last straw in the marriage. The source tells Star, "She was furious he was messing around with such a young star.”

So scandalous! We wouldn’t expect that from Natalie, who has always stayed out of the tabloids throughout her career. But we all have skeletons in our closet! What do you think of Sean and Natalie as a couple??

hollywoodscoop.com

"She stimulates him in ways no other person has.." CRINGE :doh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gxsd
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->