tFS Fashion illustrations ... Please read Post #1 before posting your drawings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
the end result of my pencil sketch :smile:

Attachments

• SAM_0580.JPG
    SAM_0580.JPG
    227.5 KB · Views: 16
lepip, amazing illustration.. especially Lily's face, its so accurate :D
great detailing too
show us more please

BetteT can you recommend a book from where i can learn to make my figures and clothes not to look so stiff. i have the illustration for fashion design 12 steps to the fashion figure-gustavo fernandez and the figure drawing for fashion design-the pepin press books.

I know of one really amazing book that can help your designs. Its called 9 Heads it also so comes with a rendering book as well. It shows you just about everything when it comes to sketching. It has in depth instructions on bodies, faces, hands, feet. And it even shows you the correct way to sketch the clothes on to the body to taht it look real, and it gives you instructions on flats.

The rendering book is the same. It gives instrustions on rendering using markers and colored pencils. Its shows how to shade the body render garments and other things like bags, shoes, hats ect. Plus in that back of the book is a collection of designer sketches from desingers, a few of them are Galliano, Lacroix, Armani, Dolce and Gabbana, Prada, Valentino, YSL, Gaultier and the list goes on.

Its a great book to invest in I think its a littile over $100 for both books. I hope that helps

thank you Chris_Couture05 :smile:. i have just ordered the book 9 heads. thank you for your recommendation.

internetcopy.jpg

I'm currently one of the 25 semifinalists in Bride's Magazine "Operation Dream Dress 2010." I'm in the process of producing the dress to move onto the next round, a national vote :smile:

Hayden Williams 'Life Size' illustration: Modern Day Egypt and a Femme Fatale

My tutor requested me to do a huge illustration on a massive wooden board for my classes final fashion show/exhibition at college and this is what i came up with. Had to stand on a ladder to draw this lol. The black dress has real lace attached :smile:

6qipw4.jpg

the blue satin Manolo Blahnik shoe :smile:

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    12.4 KB · Views: 316
qmxu9d.jpg

An illustration I done of the gorgeous Blake Lively wearing a beautiful Blumarine dress she wore for a Glamour UK shoot.

Thought i would post something since this thread has been kinda quiet lately.

Hayden Williams Favourite Fall/Winter 2010.11 Trends: The Camel Coat

29b217b.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jamon53
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"