The Etc Etc Of Music

197.jpg

Blankey Jet City / angel fish complete edition

this live DVD is very good.
they did a miracle there.

Have you ever loved a song so much, the same kind of love two lovers feel for each other, that you can't help listen to that single song for hours?

^^^ I just did that last night with onde ir by monica salmaso... I'm in love with that song... :heart:

why is this thread dead? :huh:
Everyone seems to have something to say about music on TFS and the right thread is dead :(

i feel very desolated in my music taste.

i mean, there are many people on here who have the same taste, but i have zero friends who do so. that makes me very sad, since music means the world to me. i just want to experience listening to a lovely song and singing along with a friend who loves it as much as i do. alas

^same here... there are some groups some other guys knows but generally I'm the only one exploring new bands and stuff :(

Has anyone ever visted The Hype Machine? (http://hype.non-standard.net/)

It's a mp3 blog search. Not only can you download music for free but it can really open you up to new music, at least that's what it does for me. It has introduced me to Midlake, Lily Allen,Cold War Kids and Psapp.

iTunes is also a great avenue in introducing people to such music.

Not trying to advertise but that's the only way I get introduced to new music.

How 'bout reviving this thread?

So, I never thought I'd say this, but I've been listening to The Police as of late and I'm really liking it. Fifteen year old me would torture twenty-something Nemova to death for admitting to this. :ninja:

it seems that anyone who has met Miles Davis feels like mimicking him without exception.

Thank you, Nemova! Okay, let me try this...

Regina Spektor is great. Very original. I hate her song "Another Town" because there is just too much hiccuping. The same idea with the hiccuping, "Us" is very well composed, but Regina still does the same sound effects. I find it refreshing to hear her create her own sounds with her mouth, but I could understand if it came off as annoying to others.

I really love Damien Rice's "9 Crimes" lately. The lyrics just tear me apart!

Leave me out with the waste
This is not what I do
It's the wrong kind of place
To be thinking of you
It's the wrong time
Somebody knew
It's a small crime
And I've got no excuse
And is that all right? Yeah...

Give me gun away when it's loaded
Is that all right?
If you don't shoot it, how am I supposed to hold it?
Is that all right?

^It'd be really sad if we didn't :(

Is anyone here going to Coachella, Sasquatch, or Outside lands?

Thank you for bumping this thread! I wish it were more busy because there's nothing I love more than talking about music and especially with people from around the world. :wub::woot:

How 'bout reviving this thread?

So, I never thought I'd say this, but I've been listening to The Police as of late and I'm really liking it. Fifteen year old me would torture twenty-something Nemova to death for admitting to this. :ninja:
Haha I was so surprised when I figured out Every Breath You Take was from them, I always loved that song so much :lol:

And I was very surprised too that Behind Blue Eyes is from The Who.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->