UK Elle August 06: Jennifer Aniston

boho_babe

Cinematic Vision
Reaction score
Just picked up a copy and Jennifer Aniston on the cover:

Cover Scanned by me :flower:
I'll scan the interview later if no one else does.

The issue's actually OK.

The Jennifer Aniston interview is so dull. They interview her on her fashion tastes and 'style'.

Errr . . . looks exactly like the last month's cover with Keira Knightley. Same pose and everything.

well--I like the tops she's wearing..

sometimes i wonder if her new mission in life is to appear on at least one magazine cover every month :unsure: she's not that bad a cover model, but i'd rather have actual models.

They photoshopped half her nose off! She looks like Michael Jackson. "Billy Jean is not my lover. She's just a girl who says that I am the one. . . "

^Haha. I noticed that, she looks completely different!

Meh.... i never like the way she looks in pictures. Always so stiff and deer in the headlights. WAAYYY too much airbrushing.

lacy99 said:
Errr . . . looks exactly like the last month's cover with Keira Knightley. Same pose and everything.

yeah well done Elle - 0/10 for originality! :( *ZZZ* -_-

haha yes her nose looks so wrong! I agree about the lack of originality on this one. It was only last year that they put her on the cover i think? I find her such a boring middle of the road celebrity who doesnt really have any connection to the english readers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->