US Marie Claire October 2018 : Nicole Kidman by Thomas Whiteside

serendipity8777

Reaction score
Who is this woman? :blink:

IKjeFe1H_o.jpg

ieeFl9L2_o.jpg

kevinkkelly1 on ebay

Lol what's this? Someone needs to be fired for that first cover.

I do like the second one, though it's also way too retouched.

HOW is this real?! hahaha It's completely outrageous that these photos made it to print. Literally the only possible explanation is that Marie Claire just wants the (inevitable) press that these horrible covers will drum up.

Omg, first cover can't be real! Lmao. The shame. Don't imagine Nicole is very happy with the Stepford bot on that cover, and no wonder celebs demand photo approval. Some overzealous post production assistant went waaay overboard here.

Also, 'Nicole Kidman claims her throne'.....while spreading her legs in what looks like the window of some Amsterdam red light district haunt. What a way to celebrate a career, Marie Claire.

Omg that second cover! Miss Kidman snatching all our wigs. When was this taken? This seriously looks like Nicole circa Practical Magic. She has not had red red hair in years.

Omg that second cover! Miss Kidman snatching all our wigs. When was this taken? This seriously looks like Nicole circa Practical Magic. She has not had red red hair in years.
LOL or Moulin Rouge! era LOL... this is hilarious! OMG I thought that was Heidi Montag on the first cover LOL

This has to be a shoot they’ve uncovered from their archive that was never used from back in the day That’s hilarious! It looks like someone has just put ‘2018’ on a cover from 2005.

They are both great covers but I agree they are about 15 years old!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->