US Vogue December 2008 : Jennifer Aniston by Craig McDean

I always like these studio edits by Sims w/Raquel. I don't care if they look the same month after month... this is a formula that works. The focus is on the clothes & accessories... the styling is wonderful as always... and Raquel looks beautiful.

Thank you for scanning Luxx :heart:

Racquels edit is just like Doutzens last December with the same recycled Gold trend. But this edit is impeccebly styled. So much better than Doutzens.

Regardless of whether you think it's a recycled trend or not... Gold is a classic theme for Holiday.

Regardless of whether you think it's a recycled trend or not... Gold is a classic theme for Holiday.

Nevertheless it is still recycled. Is it not? I never said I didn't like it. I was merely pointing out the similarity.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Luxx, for Raquel. And Faith and Kevinn for Coco.

Hmmm....I was really looking forward to the Romeo and Juliet editorial, but it's not that special, in my opinion. The strongest shot is of Coco in the Proenza Schouler gown with the nurse sitting. The rest is a little cliche and melodramatic. I mean, I know Romeo and Juliet is very cliche romanticism and it's extremely melodramatic, but I wish it was a little less over the top. The Proenza Schouler shot I love because it's more subtle and artistic.

Thanks, Luxx, for Raquel. And Faith and Kevinn for Coco.

sans artifice is luxx's blog ... so basically .... :rolleyes:

i may sound fashion conservative bu i love the styling for mcneil's ed .... she looks gorgeous and chic chic chic on every page .... love the choices especially when she wears colours ! fresh !

Love a lifetime by A.Leibovitz and G. Coddington
models : Coco and Roberto Bolle

scanned by luxx - via sansartifice.wordpress.com

just love Roberto's michelangelesque bottom ....

the romeo & juliet ed is extremely beautiful, though a bit motionless. They've got two dancers, so why not let them work they're magic?
I looove the shot of the balcony scene. it looks like a painting :heart:
Coco makes a good corpse in the last shot.

sans artifice is luxx's blog ... so basically .... :rolleyes:

i may sound fashion conservative bu i love the styling for mcneil's ed .... she looks gorgeous and chic chic chic on every page .... love the choices especially when she wears colours ! fresh !

Love a lifetime by A.Leibovitz and G. Coddington
models : Coco and Roberto Bolle
scanned by luxx - via sansartifice.wordpress.com

just love Roberto's michelangelesque bottom ....

So, Luxx scanned virtually everything in this issue! Poor girl, what an amount of work. Now that I've started scanning myself, I know what it takes and can appreciate the work of Luxx and other TFS scanning people. :flower:

^i cannot remember either ... but if this is the one i'm thinking you're reffering to, i think it's like 2 yrs ago, non ? ... that was supposed to take place in a second empire period, non ?
Romeo and Juliet, though it's fiction, is not taking place during the Second Empire .... and both periods have pretty much nothing in common style talking ....
so maybe i'm completely wrong .....

I'm not a fan of Coco's editorial, although I like it how it tells a story.
Raquel looks great in her ed, but i'm sick of the same old concept.
Oluchi looks fantastic :woot:

The love a lifetime ed is great, and Coco fits the theme perfectly, Raquel looks great too but as everybody has said the concept is the same.

Aamazing issue! Thanks for all the scans.

For my opinion i this Sims and raquel boring with the same editorial and styling please change
:(

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->