US Vogue December 2008 : Jennifer Aniston by Craig McDean

I can't right now as I'm at work :smile: but the second I get home I'll let you know.

I'm currently scanning the Jennifer Aniston edit as I type this and I have to say that I am not particularly impressed with any of the editorials in this issue. But I do have to confess that Jon Hamm guy is one good looking fella *wink wink*. :wink:

:shock:

But... you are responding to complaining with more complaining.

Edit: or what masquerade said.

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh my God
Why can't Anna drop her Coco love??? She is NOT a good model, she's not attractive...and she's so boring. Her mouth has got to be the most frusturating thing, a mouth is usually so easy to play up and make look attractive, but there is nothing they can do with her's. I won't even mention her jaw or nose...

However the editorial isn't as bad as I thought it would be [because of Coco] but still, it would've been better with any number of different models.

I do like that Anna likes Catherine, I like seeing her regularly in the magazine

Well, its been 28 pages of nothing but sh*t talking about Jennifer and now I think I can end it. Here's the official UHQ scans of Jennifer's 10-page editorial (minus the 5-page article which I'm sure everyone has read by now).

**All scans by yours truly

That's it for me for this issue. Au Revoir!

:shock:

I really like the first shot of Jennifer, thanks for posting.
I'm looking forward to getting this issue.

Luxx,could you tell me who is the it girl in this issue?

It Girls are Karina Gore Shiff, Shafi Roeppers & Natasha Ziff. It accompanies an article about their charity work.

For fashion its Emma Watson :yuk:

Once I saw Coco's editorial I had to get the issue, it was breathtaking. Ana Hana was in it too!

I finally had time tonight to really look through it all... Natalia's portrait is amazing :wub: and the article on Francesco Clemente is really nice. All the Vogue View & Index pages are so well done. This issue is full of goodness. Love :heart:

Thanks again for all the scans Luxx :flower:

^So lovely :heart:

Thank you for the snaps t-rex... very thoughtful of you to do that for us :flower:

natalia looks so wonderful, i seriously don't care she's in every issue!

Natalia's pictures are great. The eds are actually good. Such a pity that a good issue like that had this uninteresting cover (and main feature).

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverchiu
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->