Versace Mens F/W 12.13 Milan

I love it...just picked up my jaw, which fell on the floor over this collection

Fabulous!
A collection that goes beyond fashion to each segment.
For those who believe that fashion is Versace and the canons of this house
The camouflage flower seen in the pavilion at the Venice Biennale Korean Soldiers is the uniform of soldiers of Donatella.
Super glam!!!
All that can bemaximalist and an eccentric taste in fashion with pure Versace.
FABULOUS :heart:

Obviously Martyn Bal was NOT the right person for this job. Unfortunately is also at Margiela now so I'm certainly scared of next week.

No consistency, though it has elements I enjoyed. Most of the jackets are fab! But that lime green collar? I'm sorry, but in no time period should that under any circumstances be allowed. It looks awful.
I miss the futurism Donatella used to bring to the men's ranges (circa FW2009-'10).

I feel as if she had to beat the Versace for H&M collection, like she had to pull of something similar and better & this is what she gave us.
In the back of my head, that's all I thought.
Then River came out with that outfit and I thought he was a clown.
Not one of the best collections.

I cant stop staring at it either..Donatella birthed a monstrosity and I love it.

Umm did she forget that this collection is not for H&M??? :ninja:

man u're really fun !! i laughed a lot when i read ur sentence.

truly i dunno what to say...i feel violated in my conception of Versace ! it's cool for the imagination, the creativity and the work on materials but...i would not wear that

Some of this is really ugly, but there are a few very nice ones sprinkled in between.

Yuck! This is the most tasteless garbage I've ever seen. Multicoloured camo print? It's actually offensive to the eye, I wanna turn off my laptop now.

I feel as though Donatella is trying to recapture the vision of Gianni with her recent collections. She's bringing back the bold color, prints and the flamboyant attitude, except she's not reinterpreting it for 2012. She's bring them back from the 80's, literally.

^Totally with you. Gianni used to play with bad taste in a cool way that was very good for those years, but now the Versace man needs to be modernize.

The first 3 looks were pretty safe and solid...once the 4th look came in with the gold and the denim, I screamed "noooooooo!!" inside my head.

The first 3 looks were pretty safe and solid...once the 4th look came in with the gold and the denim, I screamed "noooooooo!!" inside my head.

My thoughts exactly
this is eurotrash, I can see Cristiano Ronaldo wearing this :ninja::ninja:

Oh lordy, this is bad. I mean some looks are great and I get the point but really? She needs to separate her main collection to HM line. I'm way too disappointed with this collection. Though Versace Men recent collections did do any good for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haleyabhdisjsbw209
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->