Versace F/W 12.13 Milan

The already Infamous Cross Dress
20120224185252versace00.jpg

nowfashion

I am just wondering what's going on in people's minds when they come up with ideas to make the hair style look as bad as possible, it's jus sooo distracting...haven't seen the live streem yet but from what I can see it does look very Gianni, not sure if I like it, let's wait for the pics in a good quality to be posted

Versace goes goth - who'dathunked it

Whatever next - Ann D to do tartwear :sick:

Still Donatella you didn't quite manage to keep us away from the schadenfreude - the bad taste came flooding back in with all that yellow and the big versace letters all over the place. Leopards and spots, leopards and spots.

Did I like some looks - errr, well, errr, umm, ok then, yes, a few. A piece with chainmail looked quite fierce on first sight. And yes those liquid silver gowns to close where quite dreamy creamy it has to be said.

It's probably my being overly sentimental, but I love all of the shout-outs to Gianni's final couture collection. I love the graphic silhouette here, the long, slim line connecting into the stripe going down the front of the boots.

And as for the bangs, which seem unpopular, love those too. Very Joan of Arc.

overall pretty horrendous collection:yuk::yuk::yuk: only liked 2 finale gowns the white one on sigrid and the black gown worn by the model after her. everything else was wtf!

I don´t know what is going on. I really think it´s so Versace, where you can see the tackiness?
Most of you are compared all the collections to other brands, designers ect. It´s start to be boring, when i read:,, so much of Tom Ford, or a lot of Givanchy.
This is exactly Versace, and that is probably the modern Homage to Gianni and his work, and i think she did a fantastic Job.

Love Versace but i hate the womenswear collection, only like the 2 finale dress

I don´t know what is going on. I really think it´s so Versace, where you can see the tackiness?
Most of you are compared all the collections to other brands, designers ect. It´s start to be boring, when i read:,, so much of Tom Ford, or a lot of Givanchy.
This is exactly Versace, and that is probably the modern Homage to Gianni and his work, and i think she did a fantastic Job.

See, whatever Versace does is perfection in your eyes, so you're not the most objective person out there.
I find the crosses and logo prints on the dresses tacky. Not a fan. Hopefully the gowns will be looking better on the red carpet cause I wasn't that impressed with them either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
konster
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->