What do you regret buying?

LoveMyBoots

Reaction score
This topic is focused on the purchases you made you regret. Meaning, a purchase that you wasted money on because you never wore the top ever. Unfortunately, we all have them. :(

I did a search but I didn't find anything like this. Mods can feel free to move the thread or merge it with another.

Last edited by a moderator:
gobs.

-gaultier mesh brick red tank that i literally bought because i think it will look cute over a black tank dress if i ever get pregnant (i am nowhere near the age of wanting/needing to have a child).
-all of my juicy stuff from early college
-a gazillion vintage dresses that don't quite fit, so i bought them thinking i'd get them altered. sure...like that'll happen.
-gobs of lingerie when i don't even have a boyfriend.
-oscar de la renta grey wool pants that are just too old looking for me.

if i had all of this money, instead of all of this crap sitting in my closet, i'd be a much happier person.

And then, what do you regret actually buying?

"I think we should have a thread called what do you regret buying.. I think that would be quite fun to read!"

There you go ! :lol:

I actually don't have too many regretting buys. I once bought a pair of red loafers that is too big and not me at all, cause i was just so so depressed.

I also bought a gorgeous, midnightblue shirt with silver and purple stripes. But i'm not much of a "formal shirt" person and i had to get it tailored in alot. The total price was 260 $ , and i've worn it once.

I also regret buying a pinstripe POLYESTER formalpants on H&M just because they were on sale for 20$. Never worn them.. :innocent:

So, what do YOU regret buying? :lol:

Gresat thread! :lol:

I've bought shoes that are too small just because they were my dream shoes. I can't walk in them.. never spend money on shoes that don't fit no matter how beautiful they are!

hahah, i see! I almost bought a expensive pair of vintage stilettos in a size 2, just because they were so so beautiful..:blush:

I was really desperate for a new coat because I only had my big boarding/puffa jacket here with me and I felt like a total chav so the sales were going on and I bought a See by Chloe trench coat for like £180 or maybe £250 I can't remember. It was marked down from £480. Anyway but it was slightly too big for me all over but i bought it anyway and it just was a big nuisance. It was too big. The vent at the bag would get crinkled funny and then i would be paranoid when i was walking about how it would look, plus it would get mud all over the back of it. I ended up just giving it to my best friend who is 5'8 and curvier than me.

just_me said:
Gresat thread! :lol:

I've bought shoes that are too small just because they were my dream shoes. I can't walk in them.. never spend money on shoes that don't fit no matter how beautiful they are!

Ohhh I've done that many a time. :ninja: Apparently you can take them to the cobbler and have them stretched. Going to try it with my paddington mocs when they FINALLY arrive. :rolleyes:

We really should have a buy-sell-forum here so users can sell stuff they don't use anymore.. Maybe in future, moderators?

LVizo said:
We really should have a buy-sell-forum here so users can sell stuff they don't use anymore.. Maybe in future, moderators?

There's a thread discussing that in the suggestions forum. I think they were going to make one back in 2005, but didn't for some reason. You should go check out the thread! :flower:

Can I say all I bought before this winter? Especially all the money I spent for absolute useless stuff last summer. I wish I could get all the money back.

Maybe I have finally learnt from all this.

tons of rubbish Zara stuff... thinking, hey i will buy it and try it at home. next thing i know the return date has expired and i dont want them anymore.. its anything from coats to tees to cardigans!!
all i can say is that thank god it was "only" zara.. :rolleyes:

also regret buying a pair of Manolo black patent and velvet ankle booties because got a decent deal.. they are brand new (im looking at them right now) and still being sold on neimans so i should really get rid of them :wink:

the only thing i regret buying is usually food i never tried before...:lol:

a Bottega Veneta metal keychain, sterling silver Tiffany ring, Prada travel kit, Dior Homme duffle

sgaotw said:
a Bottega Veneta metal keychain, sterling silver Tiffany ring, Prada travel kit, Dior Homme duffle
^ what could go wrong with a dior homme duffle-minus the price, my regret is these cords from calvin klein..i thought tey looked brown in the store but once i took them home they turned out to be this wierd shade of brown and grey.....i pissed my off so much cuz there was no returning them

This stupid Dsquared Keychain, it looks like a whip. I never used it, nor will I. It was on sale and for some odd reason I thought it was cool. Since when is Dsquared cool?

^ Pics pls. Ill take it off your hands if it's cuuute.

^ I adore your link in the signature, it was great > when did you choose to be straight? awesome

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmarisMoonlover
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->