Whats the next IT bag ..

I totally agree. The leather is much better than the denim.

Also, it seems to me that whenever a designer starts embellishing their great bag, that's when it is out. Paddington's with their lizard skin, swarkowski crystal locks... Spy's with their countless new wisterias, squirrels, etc... It's almost as if they figured that now that they have a winning formula, let's just capitalize on it as much as we can!!!

I still like my bags, but keeping up with the "IT" bag is beyond me. It's so much better to just run with what you like. I'll be that old totter with the last year's bag. :P

The Dior Gaucho is very nice. But in my opinion, the balenciaga one is what will be in next season. Its the fact that it has those navy and white stripes, that will be totaly in!

epidemicalblonde said:
The Dior Gaucho is very nice. But in my opinion, the balenciaga one is what will be in next season. Its the fact that it has those navy and white stripes, that will be totaly in!

I don't recall what that one looks like. Do you have a picture to direct me to? I would love to see it! I have been slacking in my Balenciaga praises!

i really like this one, i find it sooo cute!
06m.jpg

style.com
this is too cute!
03m.jpg

bottega veneta style.com
love the bucles on this one!

08m.jpg

style.com

which ones ur favourite?

Last edited by a moderator:
/\ sorry, but i dont like any of them........out of all the new so called "it" bags, the gaucho is the only one i really like at all......

Epi-blonde - I like the second one the best out of the three, but I don't think I would actually pay the money for any of them.

Guessgirl96 said:
I think the muse, fendi bbag, and possibly the chloe edith. The spy, balenciga and paddington still seem to be doing well, although I dont think the silverado made it :(

i totally agree with you, Guessgirl. :wink: but honestly i'm not a fan of all 06' 'IT' bags so far. i think except the chloe edith.

i am wondering would the B bag never out? what does anyone reckon?

kachi said:
i totally agree with you, Guessgirl. :wink: but honestly i'm not a fan of all 06' 'IT' bags so far. i think except the chloe edith.

i am wondering would the B bag never out? what does anyone reckon?

I am hoping it will go out so that I won't have to run into people having their lame fake bags out in town, but I don't see it fading quickly either. I hate to say that it'll probably be around for quite some time until Balenciaga completely reinvents itself with something new. Sort of like the whole LV craziness.

im kinda glad the bad bbag fakes sold at payless shoes are taking over the LV monogram trend....means i can take out and enjoy my REAL LV's all the more :smile:

i wanted a fendi spy all of 2005, finally bought one a couple weeks ago and now im over it :(

dont want to repeat this for 2006, currently im in love w/ the ysl muse, and although i absolutely hated the fendi b bag at first, after seeing it in person at bloomies im in love!

maybe i'll even fall in love again w/ my spy bag :rolleyes:

which bag is the 2006 IT bag?

Fendi did come with the spybag wich was a really big hit, even the chloe paddington and balenciaga, but wich bag do you think is gonna be the next IT bag?

Post pictures! :heart:

oh sorry, I didin't see that thread, you can delete this thread now :smile:

Can anyone post pictures of the fendi b bag and marc jacobs stam bag?

There are tons of different fendi b styles; here are some:
o8ht3o.jpg
o8hver.jpg

o8htat.jpg
o8hvk3.jpg

o8hvd1.jpg

credit: eluxury.com
to see more, there's a own thread about it!

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the B. FENDI bag will be the 'it' bag, since it has had the most magazine coverage. I think the Chloe Edith, YSL Muse, MJ Stam (and possibly Elise), Dior Gaucho and Celine Clandestine will have cult followings though. And possibly the new Chanel reissue :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->