Whats the next IT bag ..

guccigal07 said:
LV fur....I just re-digested my food. EW

Yeah, I think so too :yuk:

I was joking about it being the next it bag, cuase it's prabably the ugliest bag of the season :P

i'm looking forward to the black patent / red trim b. fendi.

i also think the black gaucho will be hot.

i'm sure i'll pick up another spy if they do a sick color similar to petrol or green.

epidemicalblonde said:
The Dior Gaucho is very nice. But in my opinion, the balenciaga one is what will be in next season. Its the fact that it has those navy and white stripes, that will be totaly in!

Its black and white stripes... same material as those amazing rock n roll pants in his ss collection. :heart:

and i saw the bbag in person (in tan and black patent) and it is BEAUTIFUL, i think that will deffinitly be the bigggggg bag for this year. and the chloe, but i forget the name of it.. i dont think its been mentioned here yet, but in black patent it is so nice.

Quite a few celebs keep popping up with the gaucho. I've just seen a pic of keira knightly with one. Otherwise I think maybe the Ramona?

HYZE said:
Quite a few celebs keep popping up with the gaucho. I've just seen a pic of keira knightly with one. Otherwise I think maybe the Ramona?

Which one does Keira have and what color?

Actually the next IT bag I would say is the Thomas Wylde Skull Hobo bag that Sienna Miller is carrying around.

^you beat me to it. actually, i would say all the thomas wylde bags are hot. and the nice/crappy thing about them is they're relatively hard to get so they're not overexposed like other it bags (but i'm sure that will change all too soon). in addition to the hobo that sienna has, there is one with lots of studs and a leather (instead of metal) strap, one that kinda looks like a fendi spy and this one (which i like best:(

mary_kate_olsen_060324_06.jpg

source: bruno press

^ I do quite like the thomas wylde bags.

When I first looked at the pic, it looked like a man wearing a fur coat and bag. Didn't notice that the girl was there :P

yup, that's mk. great accessories but erratic style.

pics of the other styles (all from ebay)

e5_1.JPG

c3_1.JPG
34_1.JPG

wylde_bag_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually, I think the whole studded look is getting rather old and boring - just my opinion though :blush:

I absolutely love the Thomas Wylde bag to no end! I was searching relentlessley for it a few months ago and the one I wanted is looooooooooooong gone (hobo style Sienna has). Probably a good thing, because the more I think about it, I would probably look very strange carrying that bag while holding a 2 year old in my arms. Something about the style and kids, just don't go together. Anyways....I still love it, a lot, but I don't think I could pull it off.

Jan -- I have to agree with your comment. I was at Nordstroms the other day and got a headache in the handbag dept. They had all these different bags, shiny, metallic, studded, etc. Too much going on. Probably why I like Chloe and Mulberry -- nice designs and no overkill.

mamma....wait and watch ebay....I think ppl wire tire of the bag quick and you can pick one up on ebay

guccigal07 said:
mamma....wait and watch ebay....I think ppl wire tire of the bag quick and you can pick one up on ebay

Yeah, they're selling it for outrageous $$. If I was child-less, I would be all over it.

:lol: :lol: I completely agree, Posi! And Mammab, I know what you mean about the headache in the handbag dept. - it's all looking like junk to me. My personal new "It" bag is the med. or large Celine Clandestine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->