Yay or Nay? : More Accessories

which should i buy, silver frame or matte black?
650npc.jpg

eyegoodies

I like the silver aswell but my only concern is, i wear gold a lot. my bag has gold, i only have gold jewelry. so im afraid im going to look tacky by mixing gold with silver.
Posted via Mobile Device

^ why don't u try it ??

i guess the silver one is much better than the black one , the black one is kinda childish !

I prefer silver too and don't worry about mixing silver and gold!

i'm sorry but i say NAY to all the products that have been posted so far but its just cause they arent my style which is sophisticated for work/school/city but bohemian on weekends/hanging out. but i do like ShoeLady's bracelets :smile: very beautiful!

I wanna get an extra pair of sunglasses, but I'm in doubt between there two. Any opinions?

902_51.png
W0366.png

both rayban.com

i like the second one better. but i think it depends on your first pair. dont pick ones that are too similar to the ones you have

^^very good point, i think both pairs are good options so go with whatever is more different from what you already have...

or if weight is important to you, the wayfarers will feel heavier/heftier on your face whereas the clubmasters will be lighter... so that's something you may want to take into consideration.

both shapes are classic though, so you can't go wrong with either one.

Thanks for the advice myown and ChrissyM. :flower:

I ended up buying the clubmasters. Mainy because I didn't like how the wayfareres felt, too heavy indeed. And I really like the tortoise and gold on the clubmasters, a nice change from my gunmetal with green glasses aviator.

^^nice! that's a great color combination. enjoy them! :cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->