Shoes: yay or nay? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
PinkPrincess113 - nay, although i like the colour and the shape, i dislike the patch.

LAMALONE, they are a bit too much, not elegant, but that's according to me...

not sure, to be honest...
any pics on how they look like on foot?
i'll give it a slight yay, there's something interesting about them

Yay from me, they kinda look a bit out of proportion, I think the small toe vs the high platform makes them look a bit awkward, but I think they'll look a lot nicer on foot.

PinkPrincess113, good for you! I thought those booties were cute myself, so go with what makes you happy! Now on to a fellow Texan, who wants some ideas on the mary janes she posted in a link in Post #11,088...

So we go from a pair of suede booties to suede mary janes? It was somebody on here who wasn't content with low-heel shoes. Well, HE would love this pair. These platform mary janes have a combination of suede and leather. There isn't too much to say I don't like these except for a seriously high heel and platforms of about 1 or 2 inches. But if this is to your liking, I'll Yay! these. I love mary janes. Absolutely classic shoe. They'll never go out of style no matter what any other kind of shoe or sandal or boot daresay. I was inclined to say "slightly nay," but I'm on the yay side for this. Now go show some style, will 'ya? :smile:

lamalone- i love the suede and the color.. the platform seems a bit much to me but if you could pull it off i'd say go for it!

LAMALONE - yay from me as well. Love the color, suede and platform

nicestthing
- nay, something about the shape looks off. probably the low heel.

Lamalone - YAY :flower: better Fendi decision than the bag yay/nay :innocent:...)
nicestthing - Nay b/c of that heel & perhaps the material looking a bit plastic-y

yay or nay? and how would you wear this (effortlessly)? i'm having a brain block today envisioning ways of incorporating this into my wardrobe.

olivia-morris1.jpg

chrissie-morris.jpg

images from www.luisaviaroma.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denisa Imeraj