Shoes: yay or nay? #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, I'd prefer them flat or with a higher heels so nay from me.

Like in the "Yay or Nay?" thread, I missed a pair of shoes when I clicked on that "First New Post" icon. So let me comment on the oxfords in Post #11,057.

I'm going to give these a Nay! They'd be better if they were one of the following:
* a chunky low-heel, kitten heel, or flat
* a high-heel design without that spike heel
* perhaps as a wedge (low-heel or high-heel).

It's not outright hate, but these could be much better for me to really recommend them. So, nay. Sorry!

luluposh - yay. I am actually the only one who likes them. I say, if you love them that much than buy them but if you feel that you do not want them all that much than do not buy them.

Thank you for all the opinions :smile: I thought the short heel was quirky, but I guess most of you are right, it does look awkward and should either be flat, or higher. I shall skip on this pair..

luluposh- nay

%21BUf%28%21vQBWk%7E$%28KGrHgoH-CEEjlLly3cCBKNwf,G5bw%7E%7E_1.JPG

ebay.com

Pedro Garcia booties.

Time to help out PinkPrincess113 here...

I usually say that chic and rugged NEVER work. You know, NEVER try to merge a chic ankle boot with work boots in any attempt to look "cute." With these Pedro Garcia booties in Post #11,076, this looks like some kind of water boots or something, but given a serious dosage of chic as well as being made of [I'm guessing] suede. It does look like too much going on, but I actually think these are passable and cute. So I voted [Yay!] for Pedro Garcia's cute and funky ankle boots ("Napoleon Dynamite" spoof)! Too much going on, but it all strangely works. Either it's a pair of rain boots with a high heel and that back loop, or it's a pair of booties that think they are rain boots. Either way, I do like these. A little platform doesn't hurt either for these booties.

Yay is my decision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rare
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->