Zeitgeist - The Movie

FogUponLA

Reaction score
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5547481422995115331&q=zeitgeist&total=3805&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

very, very interesting film that has hit the web.

Please check it out. If you're strongly religious, avoid the first 36 minutes ( Part 1...the film is divided into 3 parts ). I don't beleive or agree with every single thing was stated in this film, but it's very interesting to get a different perspective on 9/11 and the American government. Check it out for yourself and spread the word :wink:

i dont think you're allowed to post this here...

i watched it and i have my opinions about it, but i'll keep those to myself.

i dont think you're allowed to post this here...

i watched it and i have my opinions about it, but i'll keep those to myself.

ooh thanks for the heads up.

Mods...where should I post this...if anywhere??

oh and Alejandro, if you're interested, I'd love to hear your opinions about it in a private message!

Last edited by a moderator:
This movie is based on hearsay and paranoia. 90% of the 'facts' are made up on the spot, 80% of Americans know that :innocent:. I'm backing out of this thread too.

i'll discuss it with you.:D

i watched it a while back, so it's not fresh in my mind but here is what i remember...thinking.

the film's argument is threaded together based on lose arguments, for which facts are 'assumed', and alluded to in order to get its message across. the religious part, wasn't necessarily important but interesting in which it points out the similarities between Christianity an other religions preceding it, specifically the Egyptian religion.

going on to the federal reserve. which was my fav part. i really liked when they were interviewing the ex-IRS agents and they were saying how, it was illegal what the feds were doing, it was unconstitutional. good thing i get paid cash!!!^_^ but yeah, if I didn't I would be pissed.

about the whole 9/11. there are so many theories out there, and none of them are 100% sound-proof, at least not to me. I think a lot of the paranoia has to do with the way the bush administration has handled the situation, it's kind of like they have something to hide. I didn't know there was a third building that fell...:blink:

What is not a secret anymore is that the Bush administration and its cronies are making huge sums of profit in Iraq, providing 'services' while companies like Blackwater, KBG, DynCorp, who donated for their campaign, are the ones providing security. i scratch your back, you scratch mine. the longer the war lasts, the better for them.

about the north union. i think the one who would benefit most from this is the U.S. because the would tap into the vast natural resources of Canada and whatever Mexico has to offer. the Amero, well, we have the Euro now, so we will probably see the Amero (they better change the name.)

about the whole micro-chip thing. as i was telling my brother the other day. first thing was they were micro-chipping your pets, you know just in case they get lost or whatever. people said, "good idea." then, they started micro-chipping the babies, because they don't want them to get stolen, extra security, right? well, these are just stepping stones, a simple way to ease the society into accepting the notion that micro-chipping people is a good idea. will it come to that, i don't know. but if they come after me, i'm putting up the fight of my life. :ninja:

that's a brief overview of what i remember, if you want to discuss a specific topic...let me know.

I DIDN'T KNOW THERE WAS A THIRD BUILDING EITHER! I couldn't beleive it! There was so much that the film brought to my attention! To think that I never heard about the North American Union thing is unbeleivable! It seems like something very important that Americans should have been informed of...but I guess nothing surprises me anymore when it comes to the Bush administration. It does seem like there was a lot to hide about 9/11, and those clips of Bush addressing questions regarding the congresional reports with an arrogant grimace just makes me cringe.

screams conspiracy theory to me.

basically, you can make any stuff up if you want to by presenting a biased view and fluffing it up with 'quotes'. Everything sounds good.

screams conspiracy theory to me.

basically, you can make any stuff up if you want to by presenting a biased view and fluffing it up with 'quotes'. Everything sounds good.

I agree, but there are definitely some facts presented in the film that haven't gotten the attention they deserve.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uppmuntra
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->