The Lovely Bones Movie

AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

This is what I wanted Time Traveler's Wife to be like. I wish it had also gotten a fine director as Mr. Jackson on board.

I'm looking forwards to the film. I always thought it was heartbreaking that after all's said and done, the little girl was still dead.

i never read the book but the movie on its own isnt very good. i just didnt feel a connection with the characters..

I saw trailer and it was heartbreaking.
...maybe read book first and after see movie.

If you read the book before the movie, you'll surely be dissapointed. The book is too good for the movie to live up to. The movie was akward and it wasn't executed right. I didn't like it. :(

I watched the movie before I read the book and I have to say I liked them both. The book is obviously deeper and gets you more involved with the characters. But I think it did its job as a movie, it was nice to look at, mysterious, thrilling and thought provoking. It can't be compared to the book but I don't think I've ever seen a movie live up to the book. The cast was really good imo, Stanley Tucci was soo creepy, Saoirse, Rachel, and Susan were all great. The girl who played Lindsey was really pretty.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->