032c Magazine

^that's from an old issue...

^ Oups yeah sorry I've just read 2008 now in the link sorry :blush: so they have interviewed Meisel twice? Gosh that's impressive, knowing he doesn't show up anywhere, doesn't let people take photos of him, hasn't published a book about him or talked to any other publications. They must be in heaven!!! Wonder how they managed this and why he only decided to talk to them...

I've been intrigued by certain works featured in this publication and its frequent contributors for a while now but there hasn't been much exposure to it, at least on tFS.. has anyone here ever bought it?, is it sold in the US?. :unsure:

Love it!

^ Oups yeah sorry I've just read 2008 now in the link sorry :blush: so they have interviewed Meisel twice? Gosh that's impressive, knowing he doesn't show up anywhere, doesn't let people take photos of him, hasn't published a book about him or talked to any other publications. They must be in heaven!!! Wonder how they managed this and why he only decided to talk to them...

Twice? I think his interview was only in that old issue from 2008. Is there other one?

Meisel gives only one interview to 032c because he's (close) friend with Pierre Alexandre de Looz and have a good relation with people at 032c, they was credit in 'Steven Meisel's Three Hundred And Seventeen And Counting' by Mallard.

Meisel gives only one interview to 032c because he's (close) friend with Pierre Alexandre de Looz and have a good relation with people at 032c, they was credit in 'Steven Meisel's Three Hundred And Seventeen And Counting' by Mallard.

Ok but then I don't get it, if the interview I've found on their website is the one from 2008 why did you say "it's an old one" = it your answer it implies he gave a second interview. Did he not?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->