1990s Fashion Collections

melaniumom

Reaction score
Hello! This is my first time posting here. I came across thefashionspot while scouring the internet for photos and videos from OLD collections in the 90's. I am SPECIFICALLY looking for collections from 1995/1996 seasons and 1996/1997 seasons, and I am specifially interested in designers: Miu Miu, DKNY, Jilly Stuart, Ghost, Liza Bruce, Gemma Khang..... that is all that is coming to mind at the moment, but there are others. I will post them if I remember them.

I found quite a few of these designers on firstview.com, but it seems that A LOT of the '96 links are broken and most of the galleries they have don't go all the way back to '95.

If you know of any website that have galleries featuring the collections from these seaons or where you can get videos from these seasons, PLEASE let me know. Also, if you know where you can purchase past issues of the thick fashion magazines they put out after the collections have been shown. I'm not sure, specifically the names of them, but hopefully you know what I am talking about!

Thanks so much, in advance, for any info you can give to help out!

Here are a few others I remembered:

Daryl K
Vivienne Tam
Luisa Beccarria
Rebecca Danenberg
Robert Danes
Marcel Marongiu
Barbara Bui
Collette Dinnigan

FirstView.com has some of those designer, particuliarly the ones that are still around today and popular, plus only some date back to 95.Goodluck..

COMME DES GARÇONS SPRING/SUMMER 92. :heart:

BRUTAL AND INEXCUSABLE.
A film by Marek Budzynski.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
liffffff
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->