2004 Golden Globe Awards

Originally posted by ignitioned32+Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:17 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ignitioned32 @ Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:17 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-lucy@Jan 25th, 2004 - 11:13 pm
Does anyone know who designed Jennifer Gardner's dress? It looks so familiar. Thanks in advance. :heart:
Zac Posen :flower:

100111699.jpg
[/b][/quote]
I didnt like it.. it looks like the curtain on a stage... u know what Im talking about right? :smile:

No clue who this is, but I like her outfit... :blush:

Attachments

• globeorange.jpg
    globeorange.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 2
i thought sophia looked great :heart: hr carrer doesnt depend on the red carpet
so she can walk with her own style.......im so happy she won best screenplay and movie.....and how they cued in my bloody valentine when she would walk to the podium..how cool is that?! :heart: love her :heart: i think women in hollywood are beyond lame...at least we are seeing a woman write , produce and direct her own movie B)

Originally posted by lele@Jan 27th, 2004 - 9:22 am
Jorja Fox - she is on CSI her dress was gorgeous.... loved the navy....
:heart: Yes, very nice! :heart:

Originally posted by purplelucrezia@Jan 27th, 2004 - 1:57 pm
That's Ellen Burstyn. She was in Requiem for a Dream. And I think she played the mom in The Exorcist. And of course, there's been stuff in between. :P

Originally posted by HBoogie+Jan 27th, 2004 - 3:03 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(HBoogie @ Jan 27th, 2004 - 3:03 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-purplelucrezia@Jan 27th, 2004 - 1:57 pm
That's Ellen Burstyn. She was in Requiem for a Dream. [/b][/quote]
Thanks. I think she looks very well dressed. B)

i dont think anyone is downplaying sophia's immense talent just merely commenting on how she looked that night…

Originally posted by poo+Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:37 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(poo @ Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:37 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'> <!--QuoteBegin-pearsandapples@Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:21 pm
every time i see her now, she is overly pale, with overly pale hair, and overly pale makeup, in overly pale clothing.

whats with the racist comment pearls? she cant help being fair skinned and obviously you have some racisim tgoward fair skinned people!
I think J-los' tan is fake tan no? it looks more orangey than usual? [/b][/quote]
Criticizing someone who is fair is really mean....I've been criticized for it my whole life so I kinda take this comment personally.

Nicole is a very very fair skinned woman. She takes pride in taking care of her skin. She'd look really dreadful with a spray on tan. I think she looks fabulous in extreme colors (remember the Galliano dres?). One thing I will say, however, she looked better with the lovely red hair

Originally posted by littlered+Jan 27th, 2004 - 4:06 pm--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(littlered @ Jan 27th, 2004 - 4:06 pm)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by poo@Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:37 pm
<!--QuoteBegin-pearsandapples
@Jan 25th, 2004 - 9:21 pm
every time i see her now, she is overly pale, with overly pale hair, and overly pale makeup, in overly pale clothing.

whats with the racist comment pearls? she cant help being fair skinned and obviously you have some racisim tgoward fair skinned people!
I think J-los' tan is fake tan no? it looks more orangey than usual?
Criticizing someone who is fair is really mean....I've been criticized for it my whole life so I kinda take this comment personally.

Nicole is a very very fair skinned woman. She takes pride in taking care of her skin. She'd look really dreadful with a spray on tan. I think she looks fabulous in extreme colors (remember the Galliano dres?). One thing I will say, however, she looked better with the lovely red hair [/b][/quote]
I agree completely. I'm thrilled that she's proud of her naturally beautiful colouring! However, I agree that she looked better as redhead... :innocent:

no one is trying to be mean or racist (LOL) commenting on her near ghost appearance....it is the combination of the skin, with the hair, the makeup, and the dress all being similar in tone..... I like seeing contrast… that is why I always prefer dark hair.

Nicole looks like crap as a blonde. That's what it all comes down to.

Originally posted by HBoogie@Jan 27th, 2004 - 4:16 pm
Nicole looks like crap as a blonde. That's what it all comes down to.
Redheads are always great! Whoo redheads!... :P

she looked amazing at the oscars last year.......even with the hair slightly darker it looks better.

Attachments

• nicole_kidman.jpg
    nicole_kidman.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 3
I think she looks way better as a redhead...

Attachments

• nicred.jpg
    nicred.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 3
I think her current pale blond colour washes her out...Plus, red hair helped her stand out admist all of Hollywood's blondes... :flower:

Attachments

• nicored.jpg
    nicored.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 3

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snork
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"