Golden Globes Awards 2010

eternitygoddess

Reaction score
:woot::woot::woot:

It's that time of the year again at TFS! The 67th Annual Golden Globes Awards are tonight!

Short list of presenters:

The presenters include Amy Adams, Christina Aguilera, Jennifer Aniston, Kristen Bell, Halle Berry, Josh Brolin, Gerard Butler, Cher, Chace Crawford, Robert De Niro, Cameron Diaz, Leonardo DiCaprio, Colin Farrell, Harrison Ford, Jodie Foster, Matthew Fox, Jennifer Garner, Mel Gibson, Lauren Graham, Tom Hanks, Neil Patrick Harris, Sally Hawkins, Kate Hudson, Felicity Huffman, Samuel L. Jackson, Nicole Kidman, Jane Krakowski, Ashton Kutcher, Taylor Lautner, Sophia Loren, Paul McCartney, Helen Mirren, Jim Parsons, Amy Poehler, Julia Roberts, Mickey Rourke, Zoe Saldana, Arnold Schwarzenegger, Kiefer Sutherland, Sofia Vergara, Olivia Wilde, Kate Winslet, Reese Witherspoon, Sam Worthington and the cast of “The Hangover” (Justin Bartha, Bradley Cooper and Ed Helms).

I'm all ready to go!

Question to the mods: Do we have to watch our picture posting since the tfs servers have been crashing frequently recently due to the sheer amount of pictures?

Fantastic! I'm beyond excited for tonight!!! :heart: :heart:

Anticipating:

Amy Adams
Jennifer Aniston
Reese Witherspoon
Jennifer Garner
Lauren Graham (!!!)

(and U2...but that's aside from fashion)

I'm excited to see what Olivia Wilde wears, she's always one of the best dressed at award ceremonies :woot:

closing this thread until the pre-show starts, then will reopen...
thank you...

colin firth, stanley tucci and bradley cooper will be wearing tom ford while john krasinski and adrian grenier will be in prada...

can't wait for julia robets, lauren graham ( i really miss her ! ) and justin barthia coz it's mean that Ashley will be at Golden Globes :D

Does anyone know where I can watch it online? I sooo want to see it and Ricky Gervais presenting. :cry:

Ugh, I have to WORK tonight, so I can't sit and watch as the red carpet pics come in! DDDDDDDDDD;

Looking forward to it. But, I need a link. Does anyone have a good one?

I really hope we see some color. Last year's awards were boring, on a whole. I hope 2010 is much more edgy and fun.

probably you won't find it online... but you can go to eonline.com and they are going to show loads of the red carpet!!

Red Carpet starts at 15 LA time...

I know she's not famous or anything, but it's the first pic we've got!!!
Lauren Sanchez
95832665.jpg

getty

Can't wait for Nicole Kidman. Please don't wear L'Wren Scott.

I'm SO EXCITED. Every year I park my butt @ TFS for 3 hours straight for the red carpet coverage.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carolreefs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->