2005 winter sales

CLOAK SALE EVENT All items are 40% OFFFull collection at the Cloak store located at:10 Greene St. NY, NY 10013212-625-2828M – Sat 12-8pm, Sun 12-7pm, closed 1/1/06 Selected items at Opening Ceremony located at:35 Howard St. NY, NY 10013212-219-2688M – Sat 11-8pm, Sun 12-7pm, closed 1/1/06

Originally Posted by airboyair
CLOAK SALE EVENT All items are 40% OFFFull collection at the Cloak store located at:10 Greene St. NY, NY 10013212-625-2828M – Sat 12-8pm, Sun 12-7pm, closed 1/1/06 Selected items at Opening Ceremony located at:35 Howard St. NY, NY 10013212-219-2688M – Sat 11-8pm, Sun 12-7pm, closed 1/1/06

Man I wish I am in NYC....:doh::lol: :woot:
anything good left in there still?

Caffeine said:
I heard Faust running to Greene St. right now......

:lol: Not too thrilled with the current Cloak collection - definitely not on my priority list. Now if I had oodles to spend, maybe. No, no - it's all Ann Dem for me first :D

Buckwheat, you can call Cloak and order noh?
Caffeine, when you coming over for some shopping?
Faust, I will go back to A and peruse through the Ann Dem SS2006. Peruse.

Does cloak have any nice suit jackets (one or two button)? And how much are they if they have any?

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally Posted by airboyair
Buckwheat, you can call Cloak and order noh?

Yes...but I should resist...I am hoping my next purchase would be some C Diem stuff :rolleyes: :lol: dreaming and dreaming.....

I e-mailed Cloak before about pricing and purchasing but got no respond. I guess better call them instead if anyone wants to get stuff from them.

Anyone know if any more CDiem black boots are still around at Barneys? Love to pick them up at a sale... I just can't bring myself to pay $1200 for them! $700-800? OK!

Also, anything on sale at A?

I'm hoping to stop by saturday or sunday in between serious drinking on friday and saturday night hahaha.

I'm afraid I'll turn to the dark side and buy some wonderful pieces there. Oh... I wish those CCP boots where you can pull your pant leg through (the A exclusives) were under $1k! There was a pair up on ebay, but a size too small for me. They're sooooo badass!

As for Cloak, they had a very nice tux blazer this season. Very fitted and constructed. Superslim. They wanted too much for it though... I think it was $1300-1400 at full retail. The cuffs were... weird too. Nice piece though!

Carpe Diem at Barneys, it's just the brown boots (with cracked leather) and brown laceups. Maybe try If? This summer, there was a second markdown on the black boots I was eye-ing on and someone held it for me (not allowed, actually) and it's around $800. I didn't get it because around the same time, there's a frequent shopper from A who sold his to me. Long story short, I got my first and only (as of 12/30/05) CDs for $450. Broken-in!

Those CCP boots on eBay, bad-*** indeed. It's a size bigger and I think I can pull it off. Pun!

Cloak, some jackets, some sweaters, some coats. With their prices, I think it's better to cough up more dough and invest on your-guess-is-as-good-as-mine!

thanks for that info! I think I'd get them at $800. That's worth it considering they're one of those rare "lifetime purchases"

but props to getting a pair at $450! Considering they look broken in to begin with, they can only look better with time and age!

Will Saks have any more markdowns? I found a really nice blazer at 40% off but it was still like $500.

Inget said:
Does cloak have any nice suit jackets (one or two button)? And how much are they if they have any?

last i checked they had a 1 button "dinner jacket", which I thought was nice...i believe it's 'look 2' on their website (www.cloakdesign.com)...it sold for over 1000$, unsure how much now wat wit the sale....u can see what else they're offering online...good luck...

I went to the Cloak store on my lunch break. Sure they had nice suit jackets but they were all like $750 (after 40% off). A bit too much for me.

A.P.C. in SoHo is having a sale starting today. I went there and most of their stuff were 50% off. Some stuff were 30% off. Jeans were not on sale although there were exceptions. The black washed new standards were on sale. And the only thing I wanted was not on sale either (black cardigan). I couldn't find the boots and gloves anywhere either, I guess they must have taken them down before the sale.

Well,I posted this on the other thread, but yea APC is having their sale online/in stores. Aloha rag is also having their sale - 50% off select items. Click on the shopping cart to see the actual sale price.

Arturo21 said:
Well,I posted this on the other thread, but yea APC is having their sale online/in stores. Aloha rag is also having their sale - 50% off select items. Click on the shopping cart to see the actual sale price.

was looking at it too...not sure if there's anything i fancy.
i should just wait, will go to 45rpm's sale tomorrow.

:woot:

I'm too late for the Aloharag sale.
Alan Bilzerian sale. 30% to 40% off.
Louis Boston sale this coming Saturday. 50% off :D

Does anyone know if/when APC's online sale will go up on their Europe site? Will be very sad if they limit the sale to N. America and Japan. :(

Caffeine said:
I'm too late for the Aloharag sale.
Alan Bilzerian sale. 30% to 40% off.
Louis Boston sale this coming Saturday. 50% off :D

Yes!!! I thought it was this weekend for Louis Boston:D I'll stop by Bilzerian as well.

Thanks!

^did you get anything? I got a pair of MMM pants at AB, a jacket and ankle boots from LB.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alantrabriggs
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->