2010 Grammy Awards

i actually ran upstairs to get my 3d glasses but it didnt even make a difference.

i have the wayfarer style not the paper red blue glasses the audience had.

That MJ Tribute was embarassement I'm sorry.MJ is not about earth song,MJ is about dance.I love Earth song but if they wanted to pay tribute to him,they should have done a dance number.

But since we all know that a good dance tribute can't be done,without Chris Brown or Janet .... they chooose to stick with slow MJ songs,that don't represente him at all.Because they're snubbing the guy.I'm saying this and I'm not even a Chris fan and I just think theyshould let him pay tribute to MJ.We all know,he'll do the job just perfectly.

This tribute was not good,no emotion,no energy (except for Usher) What a shame and a waste.MJ's kid were precious though :heart::heart::heart:

yeah i didn't want to say anything bad but that tribute wasn't very good. it sounded more like it was meant for a movie soundtrack or an awareness campaign for the earth.

LOL the movie theater I went to was checking everyone for the 3D glasses after the show. And those were some good ones too.

Really? I took mine home and no one said a word... :lol:

I'm usually dreadfully bored by the Grammys but i'm actually enjoying them this year....not sure if that says more about the show or me..:innocent:

I think that the tribute was cute, but if you wanna talk about a bad perfomance... Taylor Swift's perfomance was really bad, Kanye should had stopped it :rofl:

I agree that the MJ tribute was a bit dry, but it seemed like it was a tribute to MJ the person not just MJ the performer. B/c as a person, he was all about the people, giving, etc. so that's why I think they chose a slow-tempo

(plus all other shows have already done the dance based tributes MTV, BET, AMA's)

wow did anyone else catch that? he called him Cayenne (like the pepper) West instead of Kanye

Celine Dion in Aquilano.Rimondi Spring 2010 (style)
00260m.jpg

hes adorable that boy awww and lol @ rihanna being brought into the knowles family

I agree that the MJ tribute was a bit dry, but it seemed like it was a tribute to MJ the person not just MJ the performer. B/c as a person, he was all about the people, giving, etc. so that's why I think they chose a slow-tempo

(plus all other shows have already done the dance based tributes MTV, BET, AMA's)
Only the VMA had a dance tributes,the other awards show were all slow songs.I totally get why they choose earth song but I don't know,I'm dissapointed.They're so many thingS you could do with MJ songs ....

Britney's past her prime. She's been doing the same album(give or take) the last few years and it was bound to happen that new pop stars would surpass her( a la gaga and taylor).

and it doesnt hurt that they sing- songs they write - cuz you know thats what singers do.

LOL, ok.

well thats a naive comment to make

its very rare that singer actually write their own songs... yes lady gaga does, so does beyonce sometimes, mariah carey, pink.... but artist usually work with producers and writers who write hits for them... britney has past her prime yes but the quality of her music is in the same calibre of the gagas and the perry's... the execution and visual delivery is just atrocious thats all

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
loquillinben
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->