(500) Days of Summer

I saw it for the first time earlier this week! Such a cute film :wub:
But I got so disappointed in the end when they didn't get to be together forever! :(

^:lol:

In other news, I'm glad this movie got nomination from any awards this year.

I saw it last week and I :heart: it! Soo original, charming and funny!

Only a few more days til it comes out on DVD! It comes out on the 22nd. ^_^

I just saw that movie, definetly one of my favourite films ever...I loved that IKEAS scene and that dancing scene awww.
but I was dissapointed by Zooey´s wardrobe, it was nothing special and those grey high waisted pants were unflattering but she did still nice job and looked so beautiful.
Joseph was just FANTASTIC, he owned the show.
Cannot wate to buy that movie when it comes to dvd.

this movie made me realise I don't like Zooey. I certainly didn't like the character she played :ninja:

The film's so sweet and charming but i actually find it very similar to lots of indie/romantic comedies.

^ :huh: really? I felt it to be quite the opposite of many romantic comedy plots.

am i the only one that completely loved summer as a character? yeah she broke toms heart but she very explicitly stated that she didnt want to have a serious relationship. and you cant force yourself to feel something for another person just so you dont break their heart. i dont know, maybe it was zooeys charm, but i just adored her character.

She said she didn't want anything to happen but her actions proved otherwise. I didn't like her towards the end of the movie when they were record shopping and she was being really distant.

But that ^ along with this movie rang true on so many levels. Relationships can be fantastic - but extremely difficult.

^^^ Agreed. I love that the movie didn't have a "happy ending". Just because you think you've found your soul mate, it doesn't mean that you are that person's soul mate.

just watched the movie, it's the cutest movie of the year so lovely , the perfect fairy tale that don't need an happy ending loved it!

A little OT, but I haven't watch JGL's SNL.
Was it any good? Are there any 500DoS spoof?

^ Nope, but Joseph does mention the movie. :lol: "If you didn't see (500) Days of Summer, your girlfriend certainly did."

34j3mo0.png

:buzz: That banner showed up on tFS!
thefashionspot.com

That DVD will make the perfect Christmas gift! I have to drop hints to my dad. :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->