59th Cannes Film Festival 2006

^î agree with you liberty
i can't wait to see it.the book was great i hope the film is as good as book

sina.com
U1512P28T3D1084930F326DT20060517204929.jpg

20060517215012598006.jpg
Italian actress Monica Bellucci, Chinese actress Ziyi Zhang and British actress Helena Bonham Carter attend the Jury Photocall during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 17, 2006 in Cannes, France. (Photo by MJ Kim/Getty Images)

ziyi zhang is so good ~~~

Well... I hate the way Audrey looks. She looks ok, but her hair.. God, don't get me started!

And my god, Helena Bonham Carter, does this woman ever get it right? :wink: She was almost fine, but those sunglasses!

What's wrong with Audrey's hair Lonewalker?
Maybe it's just me, but I just can't see how anyone can hate the way she looks

bluedolphin said:
(UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS OUT) (L-R) Actor Paul Bettany, author Dan Brown and actors Audrey Tautou, Sir Ian McKellen, Tom Hanks, Jean Reno and Jean-Pierre Marielle attend a photocall promoting the film "The Da Vinci Code" at the Palais during the 59th International Cannes Film Festival May 17, 2006 in Cannes, France. (Photo by Dave Hogan/Getty Images)

i love Audrey Tautou and Paul Bettany,Tom Hanks looks soooo old~~
*please see tFS guidelines*

thanks for the picture
I like black dress Audrey Tautou wore
love Paul Bettany

i am going to see this movie "The Da Vinci Code"

Last edited by a moderator:
Bellucci is so hot, she's so sexy even with those hideous bangs which look so fake.
Audrey is so lovely, I loved her dress. Don't know what to expect for a night dress, Da vinci's code is premiering at night isnt it?

i absolutly adore audrey since amelie. she looks soo cute, i love her dresses and the short hair fits her really well :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->