Cannes 62nd International Film Festival 2009

Paz De La Huerta @ "Enter The Void" Photocall during the 62nd International Cannes Film Festival, May 22

celebutopia

I really wish Lily chose another dress - it's not very bad, but it's not good (that Chanel Couture collection had so many better pieces, she would have looked amazing in any of them). She looks very pretty and I love her hair, but it's a shame about the dress :(

Also, why aren't any of the actors who replaced Heath Ledger in Imaginarium at the premiere premiere? :cry:

why aren't any of the actors who replaced Heath Ledger in Imaginarium at the premiere premiere? :cry:

The actors who replaced him are Jude Law and Colin Farrell (sp?), right? I think Jude has a (one of the?) lead role in a play in London and Colin is back filming in the US.

The actors who replaced him are Jude Law and Colin Farrell (sp?), right? I think Jude has a (one of the?) lead role in a play in London and Colin is back filming in the US.
I see, thanks for the info :flower: Bit of a let down that none of them were able to attend though

I'm a bit late to the party but Elsa Pataky in Elie Saab is stunning. :wub:

Lily Cole looks atrocious,horrible hair,hideous Chanel Couture dress..it looks like a cinderella badly crafted gown...everything is bad!

OMG Lily :(

But look at Natasha Poly, she is STUNNING AGAIN ! :blush: :heart:

57517369peoplesa5222009.jpg
57517368peoplesa5222009.jpg

wireimage

^ wow. :mellow: :heart:
I never found her particularly gorgeous but I'm loving how poised she looks..

Oh My God, Natasha looks phenomenal!!!

That is how you do vamp, amazing face!!

Oh my GOD Natasha looks DEADLY! Amazing! Is she at the Dr Parnassus premiere?

That's glamorous, stunning... :wub:
And her poses make it 1000 times better!

^ your vision is always that individual

i have to say model is the model on the red carpet Natasha just shows her natural beauty without making anything too much

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turbotastic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->