62nd Venice Film Festival

Some pics from today (Getty Images) . :smile:

Laura Linney & Jennifer Carpenter attend the photocall for "The Exorcism of Emily Rose".
George Clooney & Patricia Clarkson arrive for the press conference for the film "Good Night, And Good Luck".
Harrison Ford & Calista Flockhart arrive on the second day of the 62nd Venice Film Festival.

George Clooney, Patricia Clarkson attend the premiere of Clooney's film "Good Night, And Good Luck". (Photos by Lionel Hahn/Abaca)

bi2k91.jpg

bi2kc6.jpg

bi2hkn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Spike Lee, Maria Grazia Cucinotta, Emir Kusturica, Stefano Veneruso, Jordan Scott, John Woo and Katia Lund attend the photocall for the film 'All The Invisible Children'.

venice1.jpg

Actors Laura Linney, Tom Wilkinson and Jennifer Carpenter arrive for the premiere of their new film "The Exorcism Of Emily Rose" at the Palazzo del Cinema as part of the 62nd Venice Film Festival on September 1, 2005 in Venice, Italy. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

Singer/Actress Bjork and Director/Actor Matthew Barney attend the photocall for "Drawing Restraint 9". (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

What's with the owl? :P

Ang Lee and actors Anne Hathaway, Jake Gyllenhaal and Heath Ledger arrive for the photocall for the film "Brokeback Mountain". (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

birywz.jpg

birz20.jpg

^ she obviously still has a thing about birds..

(btw- when did she get so 'mumsy')

björk, haha! i actually love her outfit there, and that's a first!!

She loves that owl and has worn it many times before. She is just the cutest!

Heath looks like he needs a wash.

^wow she looks beautiful.... she was really good in 2046 which I just saw last week finally...I'm slooowly starting to accept her as sayuri in Memoirs of a Geisha...

vmob84 said:
^wow she looks beautiful.... she was really good in 2046 which I just saw last week finally...I'm slooowly starting to accept her as sayuri in Memoirs of a Geisha...
It's Zhang Ziyi who's in 2046 and memoirs of a Geisha, not Zhang Jingchu. :wink:

Calista Flockhart, Elena Anaya at the premiere of "Fragile". (Getty Images)

^omg it totally looked liek Zhang Ziyi to me! That's weird x_X hmm looked at it again more closely, still looks like her to me cept her face is a little less round... ugh. that was a bad mistake!

What a lovely 'fashion start' the film festival is off to - the Christian Dior dresses and the Alberta Feretti dress on Ines on the first page especially - and Bjork :woot: :heart: :flower:

Last edited by a moderator:
"Brokeback Mountain" premiere (photos by Lionel Hahn/Abaca)

Anne Hathaway, Maggie & Jake Gyllenhaal

both maggie and jake are looking good, love the pumps..

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->