62nd Venice Film Festival

Jeremy Irons is in Casanova? Weren't he and Sienna in another movie together?

My dad is in Venice now with his girlfriend and a couple of nights ago they had dinner at the same restaurant where VALENTINO was dining with 4-5 people. Valentino was sitting at the table in front of my dad's.

Yesterday he saw Catherine Zeta-Jones at the Festival and some guy who is in a TV series (he doesn't remember the guy's name). Rest assured pictures will be posted as soon as he sends me them! (I asked him what Catherine Zeta-Jones was like and he said he was NOT impressed. She isn't as beautiful as she appears to be on the screen and she is super skinny. She was not with Michael Douglas at the time.)

At the Casanova premiere

Alba Parietti
54462764.jpg

Alex Wek and Valentino
54462606.jpg

Lasse Hallstrom and Lena Olin
54462504.jpg

Oliver Platt and his wife
54462476.jpg

Jeremy Irons and Sienna Miller
54462452.jpg

i actually like what bjork is wearing, i hadnt in a long time. the owl is such a quirky and playful accesory... kalista flockhart is looking healthier, and the dark blue beaded gown one of the chinese actresses is wearing is gorgeous, is it christian dior?

I love siennas black dress but hate what she wore to the premiere. It looks like a bin bag.

toohipforbrooklyn said:
the dark blue beaded gown one of the chinese actresses is wearing is gorgeous, is it christian dior?

Those actresses are actually from Korea and those dresses are from Christian Dior AW05. One of them is wearing the earrings from the dior spring/summer HC collection:woot: .

Generally speaking this festival was a quite a disappointment in the fashion department. No one so far has stood out. I had high hopes that Sienna Miller would wear something interesting but i actually find her day to day outfits (candid style) much more appealing than her red carpet outfits. Although she looked great in that black Roland Mouret dress it was still a little bit too safe. Well, maybe things will change over the few days. Who knows?

Lena Heady, Matt Damon, Heath Ledger, Monica Bellucci at the "The Brothers Grimm" photocall. (Photo by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

"Elizabethtown" photocall. Kirsten Dunst, Cameron Crowe, Susan Sarandon, Orlando Bloom (Getty Images)

dcvsqb.jpg

Monica Belucci is beautiful! Casanova has really bad critics "stupid&childish". Jake&Maggie that's cute,he must be the most happy person right now:excellent critics(both for him and Heath for Brokeback mountain)can't wait to see it, kristen and maggie there too!

Sienna is pretty boring, I expected so much more!

Model/Photographer/Actress Helena Christensen arrives at the Lido to promote her new Danish film "Allegro" (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

dczn6g.jpg

Riding a water cab (Photo by Franco Origlia/Getty Images)
dcznld.jpg

"Elizabethtown" premiere. Cameron Crowe, Orlando Bloom, Kirsten Dunst.(Getty images)

Pebbly teeth looks good. Orly looks gorgeous as usual. That dress Sienna has on looks Cavalli? what is it

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->