62nd Venice Film Festival

(Photos by Pascal Le Segretain/Getty Images)

bj7ecy.jpg

bj7ejp.jpg

Maggie looks good!

My favorite so far is still Kim So Yeon in that Dior dress, at the opening gala. She managed to pull that off so well. :heart:

Zhang Jingchu dress is aboslutely beautiful! Such vibrant colors!:woot:

Calista Flockhart in the purple dress---reminds me of something Liz Hurley would wear (sans the thigh high split) ---she looks quite good.

can anybody tell me what maggie's wearing? are those wedges marc jacobs?

George Clooney and Patricia Clarkson arrive Thursday at the Venice Film Festival, where their movie Good Night, and Good Luck will be screened. Clooney directed and wrote the screenplay for the drama, based on the true story of broadcast journalist Edward R. Murrow. (people.com)

Harrison Ford and girlfriend Calista Flockhart float over to the Venice Film Festival on Thursday. Though the private couple normally shun the spotlight, Flockhart has work to do this week – she is in town screening her Spanish film, Fragile. (people.com)

^don't know sorry... but it's a stunning dress!!

is Bjork making movies again?

^Kind of... she was in Mathew Barney's piece called Drawing Restraint 9. She had a nonspeaking role and did the soundtrack.(Produced/wrote mostly)

I dont know why but i dont like Sienna's dress choice. I excpected something much more elborate and beautiful

EDIT i Luvs Loves Andre 3000's shirt, where can i get it?! too cute:heart:

Actresses Elena Anaya, Yasmin Murphy and Calista Flockhart at the photocall for the film "Fragile" on the third day of the 62nd Venice Film Festival on September 2, 2005 in Venice, Italy.

54185695.jpg

Maggie and Jake look great! And Bjork!!:woot:
I think Sienna looks absolutely beautiful, too. Lovely dress. And her hair/makeup looks so natural and pretty.:blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
famfaluca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->