62nd Venice Film Festival

^apparently Gwyneth got on a plane in NY but it turned back around and she never made it to Venice...eh

z.cesca your dad is cool and incredibly lucky, god I was in Italy(rome) just two days ago and now back to work!

I can't wait till saturday and see who finally gains the awards, I am really hoping for Heath Ledger/Jake Brokeback mountain since I just read the short story and it's so moving and touching. I heard Kirsten Dunst was so moved by the movie that she couldn't stop crying and couldn´t stand up from her seat, it was Jake who had to comfort her. Anne Hathaway cried for like 5 minutes with the outstading applause that was given at the end of the movie.

I want to see Proof and Cinderella man(glad Crowe is back with some good material)

Last edited by a moderator:
I will never understand, what most of you see in Sienna Miller... she is nothing special to me and she stole Roland Mouret's dress from Nicole Kidman (she wore it at Mtv Movie Awards in June)

Kirsten nothing interesting...as usual.

Renee, you are not in Texas, so put some nice clothes and make-up.

I think, that most american actors and actresses don't understand the prestige of European Film Festivals...

Monica Belluci! Amazing and beautiful woman! All these Hollywood renees, kirstens, siennas... should learn from Monica, how a real woman should look!

I completly agree with the thing of Monica, she is just such a great beauty(that's the thing of spanish/italian women,lucky them!).

I guess Sienna started like this new whole movement of boho chic that then turned into Kate VS Sienna etc etc. I men she is famous for being Jude's exgirlfriend, dressing quite well and being good looking. But we need to her an opportunity to show her talent.The thing of the dress is true, I remember Nicole!!

Kirsten is sort of a new talent being re-discovered(got stuck in stupid movies and now she has new ones that look pretty interesting:Elizabethtown and Sofia Coppola´s new proyect) and I think she is talented,really is. Of course, in looks, Belucci is so much better cause she is just beautiful.

I think, that most american actors and actresses don't understand the prestige of European Film Festivals

That's probably true for some actors. I think eurpean movies are much better, less money but better quality(actors,script,directors are great). And if you take a look at it, many famous american actors are waiting for a european director to cast them in their films(Almodovar, Lars Von Trier, Jeunet, Amenabar and a long long list)

I agree that Belluci is prettiest..but come on, she seems pretty DULL looking..like all she does is looking seductive and sexy.. she is a bad actress.. yep.

I think Monica Belluci is the only woman capable of matching Angelina Jolie in terms of pure sex appeal. Her beauty is more refined while Angelina is more raw.

MORE VENICE PICTURES!!! Jake and Maggie Gyllenhaal having breakfast and then meeting Heath Ledger (and some other people)... I swear, my dad isn't like this usually... but he knows I loooove pictures of all the famous people he sees. (Last time he was in Russia he started up a conversation with Paul McCartney...:(flower:

Photo credits: my daddy.......:lol:

z.cesca! tell your dad tFS :heart: 's him!! thanks for all the new pics! :heart: jake

Ewanek said:
I will never understand, what most of you see in Sienna Miller... she is nothing special to me and she stole Roland Mouret's dress from Nicole Kidman (she wore it at Mtv Movie Awards in June)

but not after nicole "stole" it from scarlett johansson :rolleyes: (who wore the long version). just because nicole wore it doesn't mean no one else is allowed to ever again :flower:

Wow...Sienna still can't do anything right can she? :innocent:

i've got to say that although i don't particularly feel either way about Sienna's style or look, or whatever you want to call it...

but her figure looked great in the Roland M that Kidman wore. She looked great while Kidman just looked blah- to the point that i forgot she ever wore it (which is weird :lol: ).

Nicole looked good too IMO. Sienna made it more glamourous.
I'm glad that she wore it as well because she looked just gorgeous B)

attachment.php
54461394.jpg

^ haha funnily enough upon seeing Sienna in that dress I distinctly thought she was channeling Nicole Kidman. :rolleyes: Still looked good though.

cannot wait for brokeback mountain! It looks so great. I hope not to be disappointed.

I feel that sienna really made that dress her own by wearing it with the f/w shoes and the hair choice. oh well.

Miller looks cheap, that's not style for her. She doesn't have enough class. Nicole looks like a real lady, because she is a real lady.

Plato's_Cave said:
Renee Zellweger, Russell Crowe & wife Danielle attend the premiere of 'Cinderella Man'. (Photo by Chris Jackson/Getty Images)

Who designed Danielle Spencer Crowe's dress? I like it a lot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
triplesilversilversilver
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->