77th Academy Awards Thread

dress changes

Penelope changed her dress for the vanity fair party. I like more this second choice. The earrings match!

I like penelopes yellow oscar dress more than the green one

Am I the only one thinking Johnny Depp's outfit was absolutely tacky?
Vanessa, do something, please!

eternitygoddess said:
Sadly not. :cry: The oscars isn't the same without her.

So true, ever since she dazzled us with the lime Galliano dress the Oscars were her show regardless of whether she was nominated or not.... oh well.
She was in Sydney waiting to film her new film with Russell Crowe...

someone was asking about brad and jen...they turned up at a pre-oscar party:

vbefore_aniston.jpg

^^^^^^^^^ really was this them at the oscars ' this year'?? they both look different, they look younger and their hair is different, im pretty sure this isnt this years oscars !

Salma Hayek was speaking to an Oprah show interviewer during the arrivals and she was so cute. She was talking about her dress and she said she learned from those so called tips for women on how to dress depending on your body shape and this and that.

She's lovely. :P

I'm gingerly stepping out on the fashion plate here, trying to make the conversion from tomboyishness to fashion interest...

I love Sophie Okonedo's white dress (page 16). It speaks of gentle elegance to me. Very understated and pretty. As for James King (page 17, black dress), it reminds me of a dress that Mandy Moore wore in bronze (and someone else wore in black). I can't find the exact picture; all I could find is below. It doesn't look at all like James King's dress except for the gaping cleavage bit, but I'm quite positive that Mandy Moore once wore something much more similar. Hmm...or it could all have been a dream. After all, I'm just a fashionbébé. :smile: :wink:

okay, here is my attempt at posting pictures. (please bear with me!)
mandy moore: http://images.google.ca/images?q=tbn:EUQaqe9MwXkJ:pub.tv2.no/multimedia/TV2/
james king: http://cache.gettyimages.com/comp/5...9B8550AEAEDDC4CB0BEF25D7FD9C7621B2AC3A62513D3

ps. Though I hate to be negative...I agree with the poster who said that Renee Zellweger has a puffy face. I've always found it hard to concentrate on what she is wearing...the face draws my attention every time.

does anyone know if hilary swank's guy laroche dress is vintage, or is it new (and possibly designed by former perry ellis designer patrick robinson)?

thanks!

^ Prince's outfit onstage was so cool. Loved it. :heart:

Sorry, don't know what she's wearing.

Either Prince was wearing sky-high heels or he managed to find a lady who's actually shorter than him. :shock:

kimair - I thought Patrick Robinson is with Paco Rabanne, not Guy Laroche?

Hehe, Manuella is indeed a petite woman but no doubt Prince was wearing his platforms (hey, he'll be in step with fashion for once this spring :wink: )

I was hoping she'd be representing some Toronto fashion talent. Still need to know who she's wearing.

After reading 21 pages and seing +100 pictures the only thought that crosses my mind is: When did Oscar become so boring?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->