81st Annual Academy Awards

Emile Hirsch looks gorge. Don't see the need for sunglasses on the carpet.

Love this on Samantha Harris
84975863.jpg

getty

what's Lisa Rinna's profession? I keep seeing her in all red carpets but doubt she's an actress or even a presenter. :blink:

she needs some extreme makeover anyway.

she is a tv host, she is there to interview the celebs.

ugh, why is miley the first one i have to see this night?? soo annoying...

MulletProof said:
what's Lisa Rinna's profession? I keep seeing her in all red carpets but doubt she's an actress or even a presenter. :blink:

she needs some extreme makeover anyway.

She is an interviewer. I think it's for the TV Guide channel but not 100% sure.

That Samantha Harris dress is awful! Awful color, cheap design, totally pageant. Proves my point.

Wooooo Hooooooo! Got my tea, got my chocolate, got my salty snacks.
I'm ready to judge, mock, adore and swoon.

Just a little while more. And it seems like just yesterday that we were all gathered for the 80th Academy Award's. Oh look at me, I'm so emotional! I just want to say *voice cracks* I love you guys. :cry:

Giulana's dress is reminiscent of the dress Keira Knightley wore to the Oscars a few years back.

PERFORMERS/PRESENTERS/PARTICIPANTS:
Jennifer Aniston
Beyonce
Jessica Biel
Marion Cotillard
Zac Efron
Tina Fey
Whoopi Goldberg
Anne Hathaway
Vanessa Hudgens
Queen Latifah
John Legend
Jennifer Lopez
Madonna
Bill Maher
Steve Martin
M.I.A. (possible)
Sarah Jessica Parker
Robert Pattinson
Natalie Portman
A.R. Rahman
Amanda Seyfried
Sukhwinder Singh
Soweto Gospel Choir
Kristen Stewart
Tilda Swinton
Carrie Underwood
USC Marching Band
Reese Witherspoon

I think that is the worst list of people ever. Seriously, this sounds like it should be People's choice awards or something.

I do not care about the tv hosts either, but sometimes they pick great dresses, do I see no problem with their pics being posted. Besides some people are interested in them, so maybe we should stop complaining about them? :flower:

Miley's dress is based I think, on a design Dior made for Thelma Chrysler Foy, a rich socialite, whose dresses are in the Metropolitan Museum of Art

Um, this sounds like it will be the most random Oscars since Rob Lowe danced onstage with Snow White.

Agree about the presenters. Amanda Seyfried, seriously? I mean I love her and I think she is adorable, but this is Oscars, duh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yams Yamborghini
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"