A* Muse by Richie Rich and Pamela Anderson

lucy92

Mod Squad Team Leader
Staff member
Reaction score
When Pamela Anderson launches a fashion line, you know the she’s going to do it her own way. And this week the former Baywatch babe hit south Florida for the American launch of A* Muse — her line of animal- and eco-friendly clothing in collaboration with close friend and Heatherette designer Richie RIch. “When we get together at these fashion shows, [they] are really like rock concerts,” Anderson tells PEOPLE during Miami Beach’s Funkshion Fashion Week presented by Presidente Light. “All of our friends come and it becomes a gigantic party.” And the night certainly was all about celebrating, with a steady stream of bronzed models sashaying down the runway in 88 degree heat in casual beach outfits and T-shirts — with rock music blasting. Even Pamela took a catwalk turn, closing the show in a bright red one-piece swimsuit. Despite the fun of the evening, however, Pamela knows she’s in for a hectic year promoting her leather-free fashions. “I will be traveling all over the world this first year with Richie to present the line,” she explains. “We have introduced a new wave of fashion that is like pop art. And I am so excited that it is animal- and eco-friendly. I have to be there to talk about it!” Rich, who designed Anderson’s white gown when she married Kid Rock on a boat in Europe several years ago, is glad to have his long-time gal pal aboard. “Pam is a kick, she makes things happen,” Rich tells PEOPLE. “And she is such a pet advocate. She is a good influence.”

people

Attachments

• pam.jpg
    pam.jpg
    41.8 KB · Views: 2
miaminewtimes

Attachments

• pam2.jpg
    pam2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 0
  • pam3.jpg
    pam3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 2
  • pam4.jpg
    pam4.jpg
    19.1 KB · Views: 1
  • pam6.jpg
    pam6.jpg
    20.7 KB · Views: 0
  • pam8.jpg
    pam8.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 1
  • pam7.jpg
    pam7.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 0
I actually liked Heatherette. Trampy and ridiculous as it was there was a cool feeling in it to me. But this is Pam. I mean I like her as a celeb, but God knows what kind of clothes she would make.

^^ I totally agree. This collection doesn't know what it is, it's all over the place!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thtrfh65
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->