A* Muse by Richie Rich and Pamela Anderson

Discussion in 'Designers and Collections' started by lucy92, Oct 15, 2009.

1. lucy92

lucy92 Administrator

When Pamela Anderson launches a fashion line, you know the she’s going to do it her own way. And this week the former Baywatch babe hit south Florida for the American launch of A* Muse — her line of animal- and eco-friendly clothing in collaboration with close friend and Heatherette designer Richie RIch. “When we get together at these fashion shows, [they] are really like rock concerts,” Anderson tells PEOPLE during Miami Beach’s Funkshion Fashion Week presented by Presidente Light. “All of our friends come and it becomes a gigantic party.” And the night certainly was all about celebrating, with a steady stream of bronzed models sashaying down the runway in 88 degree heat in casual beach outfits and T-shirts — with rock music blasting. Even Pamela took a catwalk turn, closing the show in a bright red one-piece swimsuit. Despite the fun of the evening, however, Pamela knows she’s in for a hectic year promoting her leather-free fashions. “I will be traveling all over the world this first year with Richie to present the line,” she explains. “We have introduced a new wave of fashion that is like pop art. And I am so excited that it is animal- and eco-friendly. I have to be there to talk about it!” Rich, who designed Anderson’s white gown when she married Kid Rock on a boat in Europe several years ago, is glad to have his long-time gal pal aboard. “Pam is a kick, she makes things happen,” Rich tells PEOPLE. “And she is such a pet advocate. She is a good influence.”

people

Attached Files:

• pam.jpg
      pam.jpg
      File size:
      41.8 KB
      Views:
  2. lucy92

lucy92 Administrator

miaminewtimes

Attached Files:

3. Squizree

Squizree Looking Up

Is it garbage day already?

4. hautechild

hautechild New Member

And from the glittery, tacky ashes of Heatherette comes... :yuk:

5. Squizree

Squizree Looking Up

I actually liked Heatherette. Trampy and ridiculous as it was there was a cool feeling in it to me. But this is Pam. I mean I like her as a celeb, but God knows what kind of clothes she would make.

6. girlalamode

girlalamode New Member

^^ I totally agree. This collection doesn't know what it is, it's all over the place!