A Whimsical Way Of Folding A Shirt.

Originally posted by CelineChic@Aug 17 2004, 03:16 AM
Am I the only one who got up to go get a shirt in order to try that?
Time to re-organize my drawers. B)
[snapback]335158[/snapback]​

i tried it too, i have to much time on my hands :lol:

I just thought I would bump this ...it always fascinated me

Okay, so I had to watch the video like 7 times before I tried it.....My hubby told me to keep practicing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I read all the comments before actually watching the video and was a little sad; I expected to be able to fold the shirt into a swan or something. :wink:

But that is really cool...going to have to try it later, when I'm not too lazy to get off the computer.

:shock: Wow.

I'm too lazy right now. I'll have to try it later.

I just tried it...

...and completely failed. :ermm:

Day said:
I read all the comments before actually watching the video and was a little sad; I expected to be able to fold the shirt into a swan or something. :wink:

But that is really cool...going to have to try it later, when I'm not too lazy to get off the computer.

:lol: :lol: :lol: That would have been cool but my closet wouldn't be able to fit so many swan tees in it!

*Happiness* said:
Okay, so I had to watch the video like 7 times before I tried it.....My hubby told me to keep practicing. :lol: :lol: :lol:

lol thats the supportive man I want.:P

that is so going to come in handy! what a time saver:woot:

i always wonder how people figure these things out or do they just stumble across them!?

uh-mazing! :lol: time to surprise my mom, she's always complaining how i suck at folding clothes. :innocent:

I saw Martha doing that on Conan. So she stole it from Japanese people!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alcatrazadam
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->