Adriana Lima Pregnancy Discussion *Update* Gave birth to baby girl Sienna

That's the point that I think CC has been trying to get at for the past couple of months now. Maybe Adriana is afraid of how this will affect her reputation when actually nobody will really give a sh*t. Well, I know that I won't at least, but I'm sure there are some fans of hers who were really... how would you say it... rooting for her. I knew this was going to happen. The fact that she is conveniently only two months. I'm sorry, but she doesn't look two months. Unless there's more than one baby in there that nobody is mentioning. It was either that or I thought that the baby would be born and people would think something was wrong because they would think she gave birth prematurely when in all actuality she didn't. She can get away with murder if she wanted, I'm sure.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im sorry but, there is no way that any public figure could pass a 6-7 month pregnancy (going by what people have been saying here) off as a 3 moth pregnancy. No way. Not even someone who generally flies under the radar like Adriana. I doubt she is that stupid and at the very least, I'm sure her handlers arent that stupid.

Chances are Zac Taylor got his info wrong. If not, like at said, it would be too funny what with all the people going back and fourth, posts getting deleted etc. LOL!

Yea. Because people with 6 months of pregnancy are huge right? Um no. My guess is she's about 4 months along. Again...never judge a tall woman based on how big her tummy is, because her tummy is way past a 2 month mark.
Example-This woman is 5 months pregnant...doesn't look any bigger than to most people 2 months. Don't judge a book by it's cover.
http://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/4KIbitfvfZWXU6b0jNxO9Q

My guess is she's about 4-almost 5 months pregnant. Most people were right about the pregnancy, and people who know that much are going to be able to spot bs when they see it...and I'm sorry in NO WAY is she two months pregnant unless she's carrying twins. PR is a funny thing...people seem to think whatever a PR rep says it's the god honest truth...usually (as displayed here) reps are wrong/lying.

Again I find it funny the people who said she wasn't pregnant. LOL!

4 months along puts her right in the area that Dr's tell they're patients to tell and inform their families, as well as anyone else. it also puts her conceiving around her wedding date (a little before) which would make since, considering maybe she found out told Marko and they got married. That wedding was totally unplanned, and it just had weird timing.

Iloveyoutoo, what do you mean? Her pregnancy is official. I don't know what more you want. Marko's father said that she was in Serbian newspapers/magazines as well as family members. Zac Taylor probably got his info wrong, yeah. About how many months she really is.

Iloveyoutoo, what do you mean? Her pregnancy is official. I don't know what more you want. Marko's father said that she was in Serbian newspapers/magazines as well as family members. Zac Taylor probably got his info wrong, yeah. About how many months she really is.

I never said that I didnt think she was pregnant. Never. And after recent pictures I doubt anyone whould say otherwise.

What I mean is, that it would be funny if it turns out that she was only 2 months pregnant after all the hoopla this has been causeing sinse February when people were pointing out her "obvious" baby bump and saying with absolute certainty she was already 10 weeks pregnant and arguing anyone down who didnt agree.

"After recent pictures I doubt anyone would say otherwise"

EXACTLY! But I can tell you, you would not be able to say that about someone who is two months pregnant...you could barely tell.

My guess is like I said 4 months it puts her at conceiving right before her marriage, which would explain the quickie wedding and etc.

I'm just happy it's confirmed.

Just so everyone new to this thread knows. IT is 100% confirmed Adriana is pregnant, Marko's dad (Adriana's father in law) confirmed it to several serbian newspapers, as well as Adriana's relatives have been confirming it.

^ I know, now we have to wait until they confirm if Adriana is more than 2 months. I mean you don't confirm your pregnancy until you past your first trimester right? I mean most people wait until their first trimester..

Pretty much! That's why I'm willing to bet she's about 4 months. 4 months is around the time the Dr's tell you to inform your family and friends, and it's been about the time she's been acting odd, covering her belly/showing, and it's been that long since she got married, which would explain the quickie marriage.

^ I know.. I think you're right CC. I think everyone will be all over her if it turns out she got pregnant before she got married! Eventually she'll get away with it, but I think she's going to get a lot of bad press too. Anyway I don't think she's 5 months or more she doesn't have a big belly yet, on the other hand some people just don't have a big belly when they're pregnant.. I think I'm a little too curious haha.. if she is 2 months pregnant..she won't do the vsfs.. will there be a vsfs? Pfff grrrrr adriana confirm it please :wink:

I'm guessing she'll confirm it around her birthday (she likes to do things on holidays for some reason) But yea there is no way she's 2 months unless she's having like triplets. LOL She's not that big I don't think she's past 5 months but I'm almost 100% she's mid way through her 4th month. Which like I said would be about the time most all dr's tell their patients to announce it and it would be right around the time that would have caused her to get married fast.

I look at it this way, she had quite the belly at the recent May 9th launch and let's say she just turned 2 months (which they're and she's claiming) so she was what 4-6 weeks pregnant and she looked that big? I'm sorry absolutely NO WAY!

As for the show, I don't think they're will be one. They're two biggest names are out pregnant, and the other big name they lost a couple years back. Ale's famous but not famous enough to pull in a crowd like Heidi, Gisele and Adriana. Plus, we usually hear something now about the show and there hasn't been anything, my guess is they'll do a tour or a replacement of some sort, with the economy the way it is, 2 of their biggest names gone, and a few more things...I just don't see them pulling it off. Doing a tour would give them a much needed break, it would introduce the new angel line up to the public, and it wouldn't require Heidi and Adriana to get in shape as much as they would if they had to do the show.

^ uhu, I guess we'll have to wait a couple of weeks. anyway 3 months is possible too isn't it? Then it makes sense but her belly is too big for 3 months.

I think she's going to prepare for confirmation cause like I said before everyone will be all over her... but yes CC you're right I think no one saw her quick wedding coming.. and this is a good reason to get married so fast! Her birthday is in June right?

At first the thought of no show this year I was not feelin it, but since Heidi and Adriana are both preggers, I just could not imagine a show with so many newbies! Aside from what Alessandra,Doutzen,Marisa,Miranda? 4 angels? and a bunch of other newbies? there will be so little star power. I am for a tour/event now all the way :P

Yep June 12th, 3 months is possible, but she had quite the little belly at the V Day launch in Feb, which is another reason I think she's about mid way through her 4th month Plus the congratulatory thing in Turkey when she was told congrats on being a mommy. Jan-Feb would be 1, Feb-March 2, March-April 3, and April -May would be 4. Which would be right around where she is belly wise, and where she would be to announce it. Again anything is possibly, but I'm standing firm on 4 and half months along.

Michela I agree, I think a tour would be fantastic, everyone has been speculating who are the angels and etc, and now that KK and Selita are gone, and it's Heidi, Adriana, Ale, Doutzen, Miranda and Marisa (most likely Emanu) people don't know the line up and it would give Heidi and Adriana a chance to not have to get into as much shape and the 3 of them (Ale included) could take the children with them, like Heidi did in 04.

Well they are putting other Angels (and non-angels) more to the front. Like the new biofit commercial it includes Rosie & Flavia if I'm not mistaken. They are using more different models and at the website you see a lot of Candice. I think they will use more non-angels and put them in the spotlight so the public are more familiar with them so they can fill up the space if Heidi&Adriana aren't doing the show or tour or taking a break. (it won't work 100% cause no one can replace Heidi&Adriana). Even though Adriana is the face of Victoria's Secret and Heidi the face of the VS-show. By putting those other models more in the spotlight I think there is a chance Adriana & Heidi will be a part of the show and tour but in a different way. And there are more Angels I think it's unfair if they won't do a show or tour cause of a pregnant Adriana & Heidi.. in that way it seems like they are less important Angels, I mean they all signed a contract with VS, right? Maybe this year it's their time to shine..

BUT Adriana is VS and a show without Adriana will be weird, but hey you never know..
VSFS is a show everyone is always looking forward too, I don't think they pass this year on a show or tour.. I doubt it. I really wonder what Adriana will say when she confirms it and stuff... really curious on her reaction..

The thing is they need to pull in people because their ratings are dropping so badly, and very fast. Even if it's time for the other angels to shine, without Heidi, Adriana, or even Gisele's name they really don't stand a chance. Besides Adriana showed up today in Belgrade, and from the looks of the pictures...she's further along than two months...has to be about 4/5 so I'm sure she'll be ready and Heidi I have no question about it. But it all depends if they do a show.

i dont care for vs show, as much as i id like too see adri as a happy and proud mom :smile:

Serbian press is now revealing she's 4 months pregnant.........seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulpaul
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->