Af Vandevorst S S 04 Paris

Lena

etre soi-meme
Reaction score
Hosted by an army of my fave Belgian models (Delfine Bafort , Hannelore Knuts, An Oost, Roos van Bosstreaten) AF Vandervorst presented one of their best collections in seasons. Experiementing with purity (a new concept for the belgian couple) they came out with a clearly down to earth, easy to wear, commercial collection. I can see myself in most of their looks here.

Enjoy

:o some very interesting pieces :o

thank you im off to look at more photos from this collection :wink:

i wish they had more of their green in the collection -it is the best summer green so far for me.
also loved their green print but not the brown print ( included @ second plate )

I'm quite happy that they're moving away from the over-intellectualized,conceptual fashion. I think last seasons insect collection really brought them to earth a bit.

I'm happy for them,this is truly the loveliest I've seen,so far,from any the other cities.

Originally posted by Lena@Oct 8th, 2003 - 1:52 am
i wish they had more of their green in the collection -it is the best summer green so far for me.
also loved their green print but not the brown print ( included @ second plate )
i completely agree, Lena, about the green. it realy stands out!

gorgeous collection!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :heart: :flower:

hwoever a few pieces where very gaultier/ Theyskens/V&R influenced

Even though there's a big shift in direction for them,there are still quite alot of classic A.F. Vandevorst elements. Especially with the bustier tops and the piece of fabric folded over,very simple dresses,undergarment influences with the straps on some tops.

I'm loving these ruffles too!! :heart: :heart:

they also used quite a lot of paper fabric, but they need to work more on this material, really cool collection, I so happy for them getting back in shape :muscles:

they play it safe, but the 'going away from the over-hype' direction, brings out only the best in them. This is absolutely wearable and still so very imaginative :mohawk:

Another thing that will always remain for An & Filip,is their knack for serenity. This is definitely the epitome of that attribute.

Still,I must say,my favorite from them is the ecclesiastical collection.

Originally posted by Scott@Oct 8th, 2003 - 2:30 pm
Another thing that will always remain for An & Filip,is their knack for serenity. This is definitely the epitome of that attribute.

Still,I must say,my favorite from them is the ecclesiastical collection.
to true, so many designers this season are doing the feminin optomistic look with out any really feeling for peace :innocent:

i love it! :P

i love the that the one green piece stands right out... and the beige is light and not heavy....

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DPepic
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->