Agyness Deyn

Deyn sure did hit off in the family. I think it's kind of funny. But in a good way mind, I love it ^_^

2e5up8k.jpg
pb1ah.jpg

3am.co.uk

I think she's great but I kinda miss her wearing other colors. I mean, i like black too, but it would be nice if she mix things up a little bit. Even when I think she looks better blonde, i do prefer her darker style now, but recently i've found all this monochromatic less interesting. And yet, I always wonder what she'll wear next, waiting to be surprised.

I liked her with blonde hair because she could pull off more colors. With her black hair all she sports is black.

Agyness Deyn has crossed the Channel for a unique collaboration.

English Top 26, which is requested by all leading brands, is the heroine of a great series for the next photo of La Redoute catalog available from December.

On the occasion of the exclusive collection Paule Ka for the largest brand of mail, a line that all fashionistas will be available in a few weeks, the face of the fragrance Ma Dame Gaultier or of The Beat, by Burberry , came into the skin of a muse back to the living rooms of the house follower of bright colors and dresses very feminine.

In brown, golden blonde star version with glasses or fly completely rock with her hair disheveled, Agy remains true to herself and shows off her pretty minoi without inhibition.

"When La Redoute came to see me I immediately said yes I was excited to create a collection for customers and more junior casual than mine. Qu'Agyness But I wanted to be part of the adventure. To me, she is the Marilyn Monroe of today, "said Serge Cajfinger, creator and artistic director Paule Ka, Madame Figaro magazine, on newsstands tomorrow.

For its part, Agyness is thrilled and loves "coins denim and dresses" of the collection.

One thing is certain, it will again go shopping soon and maybe it will order online, all creations Paule Ka!

So.. from what I gather, she's either doing La Redoute December catalog or she's designing with them? :unsure: Someone who understands french, please tell us!

translated via google via purepeople

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->