Agyness Deyn

Oooo new pictures, I love it. She's looking quite good, and the black hair has suddenly grown on me even more when it's next to the blonde.
Strange.

i think we haven't seen this shot before..:heart:
dyq5h4.jpg

tumblr/hotmessinawalmartdress

Awww that's a cute shot. I love the leather jacket her sister is wearing, I think it belongs to Agyness though.

She hasn't really left has she though?
She just doesn't do as much work as she used to because she doesn't have to.

I know she doesn't have to, as she's some kind of celebrity now, I guess. But, I would like for her do go back modeling. I don't see her actually in fashion any more. Nowhere. :ninja:

That's very true, she is very limited to fashion now. Just campaigns and small ones at that, it would be nice to see her walk the runway again.... But I just can't see it happening any time soon, unfortunately.

I can't even remember now that you've mentioned it. It was a little while back now.

Awww it's true now you've said that, what a bring down. I'd love to see more modelling from her and more runway. We'll just have to keep our fingers crossed and hope ^_^

Hope for her big comeback. But, I think it's up to her. If she wants to, she can be back to modeling any time she wants to. Maybe she got bored with it. I truly hope not. :smile:

It really bites not to see her dominating anymore like she used to. I don't think this is the last we'll see of her, though. I'm sure she'll come back soon. Or when she's run out of money.

^ :lol: I guess all those parties and clothes cost. So, when she's out of money she'll be back with us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->