Agyness Deyn

14juwqa.jpg
34ougjl.jpg
ajplkm.jpg

trunkarchive.com

I love seeing her modeling shots from years ago, she's so naturally beautiful.

i remember reading something about her grandmother being called agyness, but does anyone know where the name deyn came from?
was it just a random name she decided to call herself?! :lol:

Deyn's name was apparently coined to further her modelling career after she consulted her mother's friend, a numerology expert who advised her of the most 'fortuitous' way to spell the name 'Agnes'. It was reported that her mother Lorraine and sister Emily have both changed their surname to Deyn, while Lorraine has changed the I in her first name to Y

-wiki :smile:

Deyn's name was apparently coined to further her modelling career after she consulted her mother's friend, a numerology expert who advised her of the most 'fortuitous' way to spell the name 'Agnes'. It was reported that her mother Lorraine and sister Emily have both changed their surname to Deyn, while Lorraine has changed the I in her first name to Y

-wiki :smile:

i just read that on wiki, but thanks :flower:
still doesn't say why she chose deyn though! lol

i just read that on wiki, but thanks :flower:
still doesn't say why she chose deyn though! lol

woops, sorry! here we go ^_^:

Agyness suggested her grandmother's name Agnes, and an old family surname Dean, which Payg (numerology friend) then adapted ensuring her surname had the value 21, while a middle initial of G would ensure financial and emotional gains.

telegraph.co.uk

woops, sorry! here we go ^_^:

Agyness suggested her grandmother's name Agnes, and an old family surname Dean, which Payg (numerology friend) then adapted ensuring her surname had the value 21, while a middle initial of G would ensure financial and emotional gains.

telegraph.co.uk

ooh thank you very much! :flower:
i agree it is very interesting, it's definitely worked for her!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sighnvera
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->