Alberta Ferretti S/S 2013 Milan

no one does delicate better than her hope to see some of these on the red carpet

i like the collection, but i see a lot of resemblance to old Valentino when Valentino himself designed his collections

Young designers should learn from her. She knows what her weakness are and she steers away from them, she knows what her strenghts are and revolves her collections around it. That's why her collections are always so balanced - she knows exactly what she's doing and she experiments with what she can.
It's a lovely collection, and while I feel the eveningwear doesn't work as well (I feel the garments could do with a little less fabric, though I do love that nude fishnet dress and the blue plunged neckline cut-out dress), the daywear is absolutely sublime, especially the first few pieces, clearly referencing to pearls. And I am loving her cut-outs, they get better by the minute.

This is one of my favourite Alberta Ferretti collections is some time. It's so lovely! I can't help but imagine some dresses in pink, though.

Stunning. Her gowns and dresses are beautiful. I love the shades of the blues and greens.

Love the first look in post #13 with the satin trousers - something different...

It is like under the sea collection, the models look like a creature in a good way.

Thanks for the video. The water paradise scene looks fantastic and the girls all look fairy like mermaid in the dresses.

don't usually comment but this is worth for a note,
with designers from the past few weeks seem to enjoying to much of their moments of fame and putting out super pretentious clothes
here, Alberta knew who she is and what she does best, this is simply one of the best so far.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Figedifug
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->