Alberta Ferretti F/W 08.09 Milan

Beautiful collection!! It's poetic, subtle dusky colors, feminine, edgy, modern, young, simple... Perfect!

Shapes are nice. Colors are nice. Styling is nice. Too bad the best this collection got was "nice." It needs a little "edge" in it if you ask me.

It's very beautiful, there is something in it that reminds me of Chloe F07 a bit. The evening dresses are divine.

Beautiful, just beautiful :wub: Love colours, shapes and fabrics... perfect collection!

Why is everyone dying of joy? This is pretty boring, but the colours are awesome.

I agree that it didn't live up to the spring show, which was one of her best in the past few years. I'm kind of undecided the coats. However, still many pieces that still speak volumes and are classic Alberta. Beautiful drapping, chiffons. Here's my early favs:

00170m.jpg
00140m.jpg

00240m.jpg
00360m.jpg

style.com

I want to see the back of the silver & black dress on Siri

i never used to expect much from alberta, but she pulled off this one for most of the coats and dresses.
(although the ss08 seemed slightly better)

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! This is pure! This is romance! I love every single piece of it! She is the best! She is brilliant! Her dresses are the best of the best!

And those colors, they are romantic yet relaxing and soft. The cut is brilliant and it feels fresh. The silhouette is fatastic and lovely, it would make every woman look perfect, it would look perfect on more curvey women than the models. But all the models still looks amazing. I love the make up and the hair.

The best collection so far! And I will not be suprised if it stays the best of the whole season!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vejjehejrh
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->